Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 08-31-2008, 11:10 AM   #16

Venture trunk and rack for sale

Yea I thought when I priced the combo at $300 it wouldn't last long as when I was looking at others to see what they were going for I thought I was lower than average on someone buying both items. I know the "economy" is a little hard on people these days and that is probably the reason for the trunk and rack not being sold yet but it will sometime if I'm fortunate. If not well than it just wasn't to be but we got our summer trip out of the combo and it made the trip more enjoyable having the extra room to put things in rather than having to tie some big ole bag anywhere we could and having it stay in place. Thanks for the support.

Butch

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-01-2008, 07:37 AM   #17
Top Contributor

It would be cool to have but it would take away my solo look. By the time I buy it and a Wompus rack that fits and get it painted I would have at least $500 invested and then would like to have a fairing to go with it.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:23 AM   #18

Beez, do you have anything on the back fender to cover the mounting holes for the rear seat?
I'm looking for something to match my saddlebag toprails but apparently no one makes one for the Nomad. Suprise, suprise :(
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 09-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #19
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy

My trunk is off an 84' Venture. Watch for the corners cracking. I had a 98 Venture and the thickness may have been slightly less but not by much. I would have grabbed a later model if I could have found one. But I like what I have. As far as price goes.... I paid $250 - $300. for mine and it needed a lot of cracks repaired so I think for someone to pick this trunk up for $200. you're doing well. Pay the Bro..

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Old 09-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #20
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat (TC)
Beez, do you have anything on the back fender to cover the mounting holes for the rear seat?
I'm looking for something to match my saddlebag toprails but apparently no one makes one for the Nomad. Suprise, suprise :(
I put a solo rack on from a Yamaha TC.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #21

Thanks to all that inquired about the trunk. The trunk has been sold and sent to the new owner for mounting on his bike. Have also sold the Scootworks rack and as soon as the checks in hand will send it to him so he can get his stuff mounted. To the one that pulled the crap about coming to buy the rack but came up with whatever excuse you could to make it right to back out, I told you with the way you did you wouldn't end up with it and you didn't. Hope you have as much trouble getting one for your bike as what you sent towards me.

Butch