Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #27

Considering purchase of Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBull
Quote:
Originally Posted by skimo

No and yes it's about balance. It's the biggest and heaviest bike I have ever owned. My first ride was slow and cautious for sure. It's a different bike so it's going to handle different. The only time the weight is a problem is when you have to pick it up other wise it is all about balance.
I'm sad to say,I have lifted mine twice. Once at Wally World gas station were I slipped putting the kickstand down and the other was panic stop with way to much front brake but I did miss the car. Does make a difference how big you are, once the bike gets to the point of no return it's not a 250 enduro that you're going to prevent from falling over.
SKIMO...Mike is the guy that was with me at the Outpost...he has the 900 Classic...we drove by the Victory dealer down the road and he saw a Nomad sittin out front...he got the fever now;)
That's what I thought, we came down from hwy 20 and I seen it sitting out there on the way to the outpost.