Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-06-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
VBA Founder

CPD Nominations....Last day to nominate.

It's no secret that KawaNOW is growing... and it's certainly no secret that I've been appointing KawaNOW members to certain positions lately to help in the management of KawaNOW.

After appointing Blowndodge to the CME position, I got to thinking that it might be good for KawaNOW to have a Promotional Director...someone that could oversee and help with the Rally's next year and oversee the general promotion of KawaNOW. After thinking about it, I felt that Nico would be a good fit in that position. But, after approaching him with the idea, he wasn't sure if he could devote the time right now. I thank Nico for being honest with me.

So, instead of appointing someone for this position myself, I would like to propose that we go through the nomination/voting process for the Chief Promotional Director of KawaNOW. This will give all members of KawaNOW a chance to nominate and vote for the person of their choosing for the job.

First, let me go over what I consider to be the qualifications, job duties and responsibilities for Chief Promotional Director (CPD) for KawaNOW:

- This position will be (like all the other KawaNOW positions) a non-paying, voluntary position.
- The person elected to this position would need to be a KawaNOW member, have an assigned number and own/ride a Nomad.
- This person would oversee the promotion and public relations of KawaNOW to the world, whether that be in print, television, radio, internet or any other medium.
- This person must be able to communicate well with others and be a team player.
- This person will be a part of the KawaNOW staff and team.
- This person will answer to Trip and help Trip in the development of promotional ideas for KawaNOW, submitting ideas, considerations and suggestions from time to time.
- This person will be slow to anger and will keep a good attitude toward KawaNOW and it's staff and members and will always present KawaNOW in a good light.
- This person will always look for and seek what is right and best for KawaNOW at all times.

Although it may sound like it, I don't see this position as one that would take up a lot of your time, if elected. So, if you are considering the job, don't feel like it will take up a lot of your time. Probably not any more time that what your currently spending on the message board now...LOL. Also, trust me when I say that I'm easy to work with. LOL.

So, without any further ado, let's let the nominations begin. Please keep all nominations and related discussion within this thread.

Feel free to nominate yourself or someone else in the KawaNOW membership that you feel is qualified for the position. I'll keep the nomination floor open until next Tuesday, November 13, 2007. Then we'll start a thread for voting. Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments, I'll try to accommodate the best I can.

Please take this whole process seriously with a mature attitude and nominate those that you really feel are qualified. In the end, this person will be an important asset to KawaNOW. This is your opportunity to nominate someone you feel would be a good CPD for KawaNOW.

Thanks for your help and consideration.

Trip

Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #2

scoot, todd, socwkbiker or anyone but me.

Old 11-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #3

Wolf.... how about me and you? Co-CPD's ??

Old 11-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Done!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 11-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #5

<marquee> </marquee>

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #6
Advanced Member

Nico and wolf if you ever need any help, Just give a shout.
VBA #00077

Old 11-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #7

I NEED HELP!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:02 PM   #8

"WE" will need lots of help! Scoot, I nominate you as 1st Assistant CPD!!

With King Trip's approval of course!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #9
Top Contributor

Boy that was a fast and furious vote,,,,,

Old 11-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #10

I'M NOT A BUSSINESS MAN I'M A BLUE COLLAR LOW LIFE NOBODY I DON'T HAVE THE FIRST CLUE ON WHAT TO DO.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #11

Quote:
I'M NOT A BUSSINESS MAN I'M A BLUE COLLAR LOW LIFE NOBODY I DON'T HAVE THE FIRST CLUE ON WHAT TO DO.
Follow my lead... LOL

You ARE somebody... you are the WOLFMAN!!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #12

Well I guess I am an Ultimate Member now

Old 11-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Well I guess I am an Ultimate Member now

You see? Perfect timing!!!

<marquee>CONGRATULATIONS!!!!</marquee>

Old 11-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #14
Top Contributor

WM, don't let Nico talk you into anything you don't want to do, let someone else do it. That way you won't feel as pressured by Nico.

It's a good thing for you man, especially since you'll get to work with Nico. You'll have a good time, learn something about promotions and just become an even more well-rounded Nomad rider.

Was that good Nico?
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 11-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #15
VBA Founder

I was told from a good source that Nico and Wolfman nominate themselves as a Co-CPD team. Although it never occured to me that a team would nominate themselves, after thinking about it, I guess I don't have a problem with it.

So, unless Wolfman objects, I'll toss the Nico/Wolfman team into the nomination hat. Just remember, we are only nominating right now. Everyone will be able to vote later.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip