Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1500 & 1600 Nomad

Old 03-29-2016, 07:54 AM   #1

Rear Bag Speaker Mounts 1500 & 1600!

Hello 1500 and 1600 Nomaders!

For those who are not aware I had designed speaker adapters for the Voyager and Vaquero to mount 6.5" speaker in the dash. Of course, the Nomads could not take advantage of that. But a few months ago someone asked me if I could design a speaker adapter for the rear bags of the Vaquero. I have spent the last few months doing that and I am doing a slow rollout of the product along with presales. The best part for you is that the 1500 & 1600 Nomads share the same side-open bag design!!

I realize there's more work on a Nomad b/c you don't have a factory stereo unless one was already added aftermarket! However, should you feel the desire, you now have a viable option to put speakers in the rear bags! I don't want to begin an entire new thread here but if y'all don't object to visiting the 1700 board, lol, here is the link with lots of pics for anyone interested!

Rear Bag Speaker Mount

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-29-2016, 08:10 AM   #2

Looks pretty cool! I like the straps holding the bag on your bike for a demo lol It is a great way to show the speaker on a Nomad bag . Good luck hope you sells millions :)

Old 03-29-2016, 09:17 AM   #3

I was SO hoping the bags shared the same mounting systems, lol! I was considering putting the side-open bags on just for this mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radco View Post
Looks pretty cool! I like the straps holding the bag on your bike for a demo lol It is a great way to show the speaker on a Nomad bag . Good luck hope you sells millions :)

Old 06-06-2016, 11:25 AM   #4

I have developed a LoRise mount as well for these bags. The speaker magnet will protrude a little deeper into the bag but they are much less obtrusive on the outside. If anyone is interested I can post pics!

Thanks!