Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 07-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #1

Seen on a Marine's jeep

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #2

Seen on a Marine's jeep

Since 2008, it has been "Me the President"... like it or not. I don't and apparently the majority of people do not either.

By the way... I hope Michelle O. has a great time taking her vacation in Spain with her daughters on the backs of taxpayers. That trip will cost taxpayers multiple millions of dollars -- while we, as a country, are trying to recover from a recession of historical proportions.

Seems like "she" is a bit like the CEO's they have been bashing -- spending like a drunken politicians!! (Oh wait, they ARE drunken politicians.)

Why didn't "she" take a trip to the gulf with the "kids". The gulf-businesses need the money, and it would have been a great "PR
Campaign" or "Photo-OP"!!

Talk about being "out of touch" with the real-world. ;)

I can only hope those that voted these people in office are apologizing to everyone they meet daily, and will correct their mistake in the next elections.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 07-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #3

Seen on a Marine's jeep

As long as we have those in power that will only allow one side to be seen.......I dont think they even are aware of what is truly going down.... there are still like 92% of black voters thinking Obama is "The One", the younger people in the education system are being programed with only one view and taught that any other view is in-humane or whatever other stigma they can attach to them.
Pre-schoolers are learning "Obama loves the little children" songs.
This is not just politics anymore, this is about total take over.

The bumper sticker says it all.... that is their phylosopy. We the people dont know what good for us, they the president and clones do.

Here's just another example of what and how they are blocking the other view to insure the future voters dont know the whole story..... This is a cancer that has been turned loose everywhere.

There is no balance to choose, its what they will let the people hear.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ama-appointee/

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 07-29-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
Seen on a Marine's jeep

Good picture Jim. If only the people that voted the idiot in had of realized then. But too late for that now.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 07-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #5

Seen on a Marine's jeep

I Like It!!!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-31-2010, 02:11 PM   #6

Seen on a Marine's jeep

Frankly, I am not apologizing for anything. I believe the spare tire cover was aimed at Bush. After all the entire reason we have troops in two foreign countries is due to presidental orders signed by Bush. A contributing factor to the poor air quality in metropolotian areas is because Bush signed more presidental orders repaling many clean air standards set in place before he took office. In my opinion, Obama is doing the best he can cleaning up after the r-tard Bush screwed the country up in the first place. The things yall are complaining about are just the remenants of the Bush error and will be fixed in Obama's next 6 years! I know I will be bashed for posting this, but it's time the right wing idiots wake up and start answering for their mistakes.

Old 08-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #7

Seen on a Marine's jeep

We use to have political disagreements. Then came political arguements. Now it seems we have political hated. In my view, political hatred does not encourage healthy debate.

Where in the Constitution does it say we need to apologize if someone doesn't like our vote? (Yeah right, mine is coming right up).

Frankly both sides have major issues, but I am not ready to support the return of the GOP to power. The GOP was driving when these costly wars began and the economy went into a ditch needing expensive repair. oops, that wasn't a nice disagreement.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:55 AM   #8

Seen on a Marine's jeep

The GOP? Wow did I miss Dems not having power or participating during Bush's insane era somewhere in that logic?

Somehow the US getting attacked didnt rank on some peoples "to do list" of taking care of and the Dems were all gone on vacation when Bush did it?

Not defending GOP here, but seems when the right tries to point out the lies coming from the left the defense tactic on and from the left is always... Bush did it.... apparently the dems werent in the country when all that Bush did happened... now that they are back they are gonna fix things....Amazingly nieve and actually bordering on stupidity to believe that Bush is the only fault in our state of economy when Barney and Dodds participation in the housing bubble and burst are documented and one of the major causes... but then you would want to get to the truth to see it.

Sounds like rationalizing to me everytime I hear "Bush did it", it appears they are agreeing with you that the left are lying but its ok cause someone else did it first making their lies justifiable.......

Obama gets caught lying about health care... Bush did it.
Pelosi was told but wasnt briefed.... Bush did it
etc...etc...etc.... but I know Bush did it!!!

You got to start coming up with some intelligent arguements of defense for the lies they are getting caught in besides "Bush did it".... the Dems were there too and actually in control (ask Bom Bom.. although he did a lot of "Im present" votes he was there too)

the old childrens arguement... "Well yeah but Billy did it first" defense tactic doesnt sit well with us adults....

maybe that is why most of the right are so up in arms, there is no change in the way the Dems have always done things, spend spend and nothing to show and hope appears to be having another rock concert and special event at the choosen ones palace of pleasure.

it is a big job, and although raising money in block parties isnt the exactly the same thing, I can almost see the logic of the block parties at the white house when our country is on the edge of economic disaster......NOT.

But what can one expect when you hire a "community organizer" to run a country...

1946 George Orwell

Old 08-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #9

Seen on a Marine's jeep

See? I guess I need to apologize if my "childish", "naive", "stupid", "rationalizing" opinions doesn't sit well with some adults. That discourse will win me over for sure..

Old 08-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #10

Seen on a Marine's jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmac
See? I guess I need to apologize if my "childish", "naive", "stupid", "rationalizing" opinions doesn't sit well with some adults. That discourse will win me over for sure..
Ya don't need to apologize to me billmac. ;) I totally agree with you, and thought you put it very well. Nice to see that there are still folks out there that believe in the right to disagreement without assassination.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #11

Seen on a Marine's jeep

No appoligize needed here either just a discussion on facts, I am waiting and have been waiting for 18 months for some facts that contradict the facts.
like I said in my post above, Bush did it.... where were the dems when Bush was single handedly destroying the economy? Take me down a road I cant see where they are and were part of it.

I agree with everyone whole heartdly on its become a them against us tactic from both sides... I am just looking for something besides Bush did it as the defense and them being saints just stuck doesnt fly when they had control the last couple years of his presidency to do or not do anything.
Even now where they could do anything they want by the sheer numbers of Dems vs Reps..... they cant convince their own party of the "perfection" they have finally reached.
But they still pass blame on to the reps (again not defending reps) its just a fact.

So to make sure that everyone understands that there was no offense intended and my intent is not to attack or scare anyone off , if there are other facts (not blame) that are missing....

Please feel free to open my view to a wider view, but Bush did it, lines up with Clinton did it, with Reagan did it......

We are all Americans and trying to get the "real deal" so to speak.... but as it has been stated... it is tooooooo political and you cant ask a question of the other side without offending some sort of value.

We should still be free to agree to disagree and discuss it.... it is still America guys.

1946 George Orwell

Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #12

Seen on a Marine's jeep

It is America and I have pledged allegiance many times.

I would ask my Kawanow brethern to keep in mind that we all don't politically think alike. I admit I have a hard time not speaking up when I hear something I don't agree with, especially President Obama bashing.

However, I come to Kawanow seeking friends that share my interest in Nomads, not to push my political views or align with a political way of thinking. I mean really, is Kawanow the place for that and are we picking sides here? As a blue dog Democrat, I know I won't fit in. :)

I do not wish to debate politics on Kawanow for fear of jeopardizing my primary goal of why I come to this site. So let's just be friends and ride..

Old 08-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #13

Seen on a Marine's jeep

Amen to your last post Bill.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #14

Seen on a Marine's jeep

"I do not wish to debate politics on Kawanow..."

Then don't but why can't others?

Old 08-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #15

Seen on a Marine's jeep

Some people dont live in "safe" mode some people do.

There are times that it becomes a nessessity to talk about a situation that makes others aware that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

If all voters would vote and we had turn outs in the 90%.... that shows awareness.... when I hear they have record turn out in the 20% range..... not enough people are aware what is happening to them and their rights.... I know some are for it some dont really care.

I have seen enough in my life time to know, whats happening right now is one of those "everyone needs to be aware of whats going down" moments in history.

As for Obama bashing, look thru history.... every President has had to endure it.
I am not really a Bush fan club member, but I do remember very well the Bush bashing happening from the same "Dont talk bad about Obama" crowd.
That doesnt make it right.... well welcome to the world we live in. It is fact that it is going to happen unless someone can come up with a candidate that everyone believes and trusts.

If it aint true... dont worry about it... if it is, then hiding from the truth doesnt change it.

1946 George Orwell