Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 01-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #16

Send a message via AIM to dabull
Thanks for all that info fellas....will be googling and clicking here in a few;)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #17

Good to hear Trip has another Hill Country group ride on his schedule. Will look forward to hearing the dates and seeing how it works with my calender.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #18

For us it's about a four hour ride. Practicly in our back yard. We get out that way at least twice a year. Try to catch a long weekend and extend it. If you guys ever want to score some serious points or get out of the dog house, consider a Thanksgiving weekend trip to Fredericksburg. Lots of shopping, some of it pretty upscale, and a special event happening called trade days. Barn after barn of shopping. It happens every month, but thanksgiving is kind of the big one. Oh, your consolation prize, plenty of good eats and beer at the end of the day.
Name it and we'll be there.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #19

From the response so far we may have to spread out some, rooms are limited in the Leakey area!
We've been wanting to go back, I really enjoyed the last time we met there. I look forward to riding that country again, not what I expected from Texas, very interesting.
VBA #628
IBA #54485

Old 02-03-2013, 12:16 AM   #20

Jesse, you just come to Texas anytime you want. We'll put you up. Call ahead, if you are ever planning to come down and we'll see if we can arrange a Hill country trip. Even a little one.
I have to agree with you about the mob that may assemble by next year. When we get to it, I think I would vote Kerville, but there's lots of time. There's not really a bad place to stay in the Hill Country, just a few "more better" ones.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
Jesse, you just come to Texas anytime you want. We'll put you up. Call ahead, if you are ever planning to come down and we'll see if we can arrange a Hill country trip. Even a little one.
I have to agree with you about the mob that may assemble by next year. When we get to it, I think I would vote Kerville, but there's lots of time. There's not really a bad place to stay in the Hill Country, just a few "more better" ones.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. This years schedule is pretty full, I don't think I could pull one off this year.
VBA #628
IBA #54485