Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-12-2015, 12:32 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRider View Post
A lot of the New England towns have the same names as the towns in England. If you pull up Falmouth, MA and Falmouth England in 2 browser windows you can see the difference between the towns. The towns in England look cleaner and more of a tourist type area.
Give it time mate, not enough muslim bastard immigrant's there to f==k it up yet!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-12-2015, 01:15 PM   #17

Great stuff, Mick. My only understanding of Great Britain comes from an Aunt from Liverpool, who married my mom's brother while he was stationed there. Air force. It was always great to listen to her stories of home. Of course, this was PM (pre-muslim) back starting about fifty years ago. Always had a desire to go and visit, but never made the trip. Thanks for sharing my man.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
Great stuff, Mick. My only understanding of Great Britain comes from an Aunt from Liverpool, who married my mom's brother while he was stationed there. Air force. It was always great to listen to her stories of home. Of course, this was PM (pre-muslim) back starting about fifty years ago. Always had a desire to go and visit, but never made the trip. Thanks for sharing my man.
If you ever do get around to it tap my door nipper. us southern folk's are ugly as a shit,,but we can cook and drink better than any horse you ever put money on https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...82da164f?hl=en

Old 04-12-2015, 02:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post

Liverpool is my home city Paul... It's not as bad as some make out.. I used to do a lot of travelling to various places in the world. When I get home I got to the Pier Head and just look at the buildings.. It's a bit of a ritual. A lot of people who left Liverpool wether they were from here or were from other parts of the world. These buildings were the last thing of Liverpool they ever saw.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:25 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipereed View Post
Liverpool is my home city Paul... It's not as bad as some make out.. I used to do a lot of travelling to various places in the world. When I get home I got to the Pier Head and just look at the buildings.. It's a bit of a ritual. A lot of people who left Liverpool wether they were from here or were from other parts of the world. These buildings were the last thing of Liverpool they ever saw.
You paint a nice picture mate, let the truth be known though,to anyone thinking of visiting. Liverpool, its a shit hole over run with gang's of f--king immigrant's,and i would'nt walk anywhere in that town.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-12-2015, 08:29 PM   #21

Mooch through the country lanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
You paint a nice picture mate, let the truth be known though,to anyone thinking of visiting. Liverpool, its a shit hole over run with gang's of f--king immigrant's,and i would'nt walk anywhere in that town.

Sounds like you were a regular visitor Mick?Attachment 8821

Last edited by pipereed; 04-12-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Old 04-12-2015, 11:45 PM   #22

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC

Happy Birthday Mate!!!!!!!!!

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 04-13-2015, 09:00 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipereed View Post
Sounds like you were a regular visitor Mick?Attachment 8821
There's nothing on that link mate.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:00 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post

Happy Birthday Mate!!!!!!!!!
mate.

Old 04-13-2015, 05:00 PM   #25

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
If you ever do get around to it tap my door nipper. us southern folk's are ugly as a shit,,but we can cook and drink better than any horse you ever put money on https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...82da164f?hl=en
That looks like a bitchin' place to stage an invasion force if we ever had to invade France or something.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 04-13-2015, 05:09 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
That looks like a bitchin' place to stage an invasion force if we ever had to invade France or something.
It worked out ok last time when your mob were oversexed,overpaid and over here http://www.newforestheritage.org/

http://www.newforestheritage.org/d-day-at-lepe-beach/ This is about 2 mile's from my house,the whole of the forest was a series of huge military encampment's,it's a pity they never saved some more of it,it would have been a huge attraction.
http://www.newforestheritage.org/bee...eaulieu-river/

Last edited by mick56; 04-13-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:43 PM   #27

What ever happened to "Old Forest" ?

Old 04-14-2015, 03:14 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
What ever happened to "Old Forest" ?
Here you go

http://www.domesdaybook.net/helpfiles/hs1060.htm

http://www.new-forest-national-park....t-history.html

Old 04-14-2015, 12:38 PM   #29

Nice history !! Thanks