Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Old 11-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #1

TruWrapz signals

I've been eyeballing these signals from Custom Dynamics. They mount to the forks on the front and function as running and turn signals. I've been wanting rid of that light bar in the front. It looks as though kaw just threw it on there and never gave it any thought. Just wanting some thoughts and if any of you have these, some pics would be great. Thx for any info

http://www.customdynamics.com/truflex_truwraps.htm

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmesser View Post
I've been eyeballing these signals from Custom Dynamics. They mount to the forks on the front and function as running and turn signals. I've been wanting rid of that light bar in the front. It looks as though kaw just threw it on there and never gave it any thought. Just wanting some thoughts and if any of you have these, some pics would be great. Thx for any info

http://www.customdynamics.com/truflex_truwraps.htm
I paid $9.95 for a 16 inch led strip and put it on the leg guard two wire but you can have it as running or turn, if you want both just use two strips, the ones in your link are nice, but at $110 a bit pricey.
(Canadian Veteran Freedom Riders)
2010 VN1700 Voyager, ABS
www.cvfr.ca
VBA #02220

Old 01-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #3

I have an older version of these on my Z1000, only amber. They look really cool and clean up the front end nicely, but you (on coming traffic) can't really see them from the front, due to the proximity to the headlight. They also aren't legal turn signals not DOT), so when you get an inspection, you have to tell the inspector you don't have turn signals (in Texas, if you have turn signals, they have to work, but you don't have to have them on a bike).

Tags
light bar, signals, vaquero, voyager