In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 08:34 PM   #1

4 foot alligator

This guy walks into a bar and he is carrying a 4 foot alligator under his arm. He walks up to the bar and lays the gator on the bar. The bar tender walks over to him and says hey mac, get that damn gator off my bar. The guy says to the bartender, hey that gator is my pet and he won't hurt anyone or anything. The bartender said, I don't care if its you grandmother, get it off my bar. The guy says, tell you what. I will bet you 100 dollars that I can stand up to the bar, turn the gator around and put my p***s in his mouth and he won't bite me. The bartender said If he does or doesn't that would be something to see, he says you have a bet. The guy turns the gator around on the bar facing himself. He opens his fly and opens the gators mouth. He puts his p***s in the gators mouth. Then after a while starts beating the gator with a broken broom stick. The gator never flinched or bit him. The guy turns the gator around, zips up and bowed to all the applause. The bartender was amazed. He looks around at all the people sitting at the bar and says, I'll bet there isn't anyone else in here that would try that. After a short pause, this feminine sounding guy says......I WILL IF HE DOESN'T HIT ME TO HARD WITH THAT STICK.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:02 PM   #2

4 foot alligator

Old 09-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #3

4 foot alligator

<marquee></marquee>