Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 05-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardy View Post
I got mine from autopart2000 on ebay, but I have bought a couple of them and they are all pretty much the same. Paint isn't so hot but I knew I was going to sand and repaint so it didn't matter. Just pick one you like and go for it.
Cool man....I ordered the kqr backrest so I can modify a tour PAC /trunk so it's quick release....I think I will order the shoot works super trunk 3 and beef it up if needed ( there site says they have made them stronger now with a flat bottom).

When they say that it comes painted with black gel paint I assume that's a black base coat so it's ready for paint..?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #17
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan71 View Post
Cool man....I ordered the kqr backrest so I can modify a tour PAC /trunk so it's quick release....I think I will order the shoot works super trunk 3 and beef it up if needed ( there site says they have made them stronger now with a flat bottom).

When they say that it comes painted with black gel paint I assume that's a black base coat so it's ready for paint..?
The supertrunk 3 is a great unit, but as others have said, Scootworks appears to be having problems. I wouldn't buy anything from them right now. Just this morning I read posts on two other forums from people who have placed orders months ago and are still waiting. Scootworks is not answering the phone or responding to emails, apparently.

HELLO, THIS OUGHT TO BE A BIG RED FLAG!!!
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17