Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 02-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #1

Sold my Nomad/Premeux stuff for sale

Hi all. I haven't been on here for months, and I'm not sure why it's showing my user name as "pirate," but this is Ryan, aka "Prairie Cruiser" from North Dakota. The reason I haven't been on here much for a long time is that life has gotten super busy. We had our second daughter in January, and before that I just haven't had time to ride or be on the forum.
I didn't get to ride much last summer because of family time, and now with a second child, I know that time isn't going to increase this summer. Because of that, I made the gut-wrenching decision to sell my Nomad. It was my baby, and I loved each of the 29,000 I put on it since I bought it new in 2008, but it was time to realize that it could be making someone else happy instead of sitting in my garage. So, today I sold it. I hated seeing it hauled away from my house, but now I've got extra money to buy all those diapers, and other things to spoil my girls.
However, the guy I sold it to did not want my Premeux fairing or tour pack. He liked the look of a stock Nomad, so I took those parts off. Before putting them on ebay, I'll give first dibs to anyone on here that wants them. They are red/black, and match the 2008 red and black Nomad, and are in absolute mint condition. I know this isn't the classified section of the forum, but I'll put a complete write-up in that section now.
I will still come on once in a while to see what's going on. I know I'll get another bike someday after my family gets older, but for right now selling the bike was the right thing to do. Thanks for all the great advice over the years, and the entertainment! Take care!

Ryan Eraas
Tioga, ND

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by pirate; 02-24-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #2

PM sent

Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 AM   #3

The guy didn't buy the two best parts on the bike, go figure.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #4

insterested in this package, been thinking of buying this type of fairing and tour pack for a while now... perfect match...how much?

Old 02-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
Top Contributor

Look in the classified section. $2000 if you buy both ?

Login or Register to Remove Ads