Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #1

sold bike

Have not posted much here in the last three years or done much riding in that time this year as of July 25th only had 840 miles on so sold the bike 2010 1700 Nomad for $2,500 because that is the most I could get for it if I were to trade it in on a new bike all dealers said that was the most they could give me for it they said 129,580 miles was high mileage and they would have a hard time selling it a guy I knew wanted it and he knew the bike and how it had been kept up so I sold it to him for just what I could get for it on trade Not sure if I will get another bike or not but if I do will have to be lighter for sure also do not go on long trips any more so am thinking about a dual purpose bike a lot of dirt roads around here I have not ridden on for a long time Yamaha XT250 look's good to me but might be best not get anything my mind wanders to much when I am riding now and I do not react to things that happen when riding as fast as I used to will still be looking on this forum to read about other people and what they are doing

Ray
Minnesota
2010-1700-Nomad
VBA#01525

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-13-2020, 06:24 AM   #2

You'll be back !