Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1500 & 1600 Nomad

Old 03-31-2018, 11:10 AM   #1

Wont be using Phat performance any more

I've used Phat Performance before and had a good experience, but as of late, never again. I put apes on the Nomad, needed hoses, cables, dress up items. They do say for extended cables and hoses it could take 2-3 weeks, an underestimate IMO. I contacted Galfer, Barnett, they had my hoses and cables done within the week. I cancelled the order and had to contact the bank as they weren't refunding my credit card as they said the had. I did resubmit and order just for wiring cover and chrome zip ties, still waiting on them, they said the zip ties were finally in and would ship friday (yesterday), yet doesnt reflect that on my acct. info. I found out even Amazon has the wiring cover, wish now and would advise anyone to seek out other avenues for some things if you want to get it done. Or use Phat if your not in a hurry....

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-31-2018, 08:50 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to dabull
I wont be using Phat Performance again either... my part was back orderd 6-months... then they sent the wrong part.... then held my refund UNTIL i sent it back ($10 part, $10 s/h).... No Mo Phat....

Old 04-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #3

Thanks, I'm that person that will spread the news of peeps / business' that operate under the actions that prove shady at best. Call them out I say, alot of people won't agree but that will never fix any thing. Sounds like Phat s - - ks, good to know!

Old 04-08-2018, 11:24 AM   #4

I should add that the following monday, tuesday i continued to call saying that my order hasnt shipped. the owner and i got into a verbal debate as he wouldnt listen to me tell him "i'm done dude cancel and refund the order". he did refund the order finally, and sent the partial order for free for the "cluster" on the order as he put it. Earlier in the process he did give me a $25 coupon on my next order, that doesnt do much good as i dont intend on shopping there again. anyway perserverance paid off....