Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 10-02-2014, 02:18 PM   #1

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi vs Shaneen Allen

I'm very glad to read that Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi should be released soon but surprised that there isn't more of an uproar to release Shaneen Allen.

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi mistakenly took weapons from the U.S. into Mexico. When stopped and questioned he acknowledged that he had weapons but made a mistake and had no intention of breaking Mexican law. They didn't care and locked him up.

Shaneen Allen mistakenly took a weapon from Pennsylvania into New Jersey. When stopped for a minor traffic violation and asked for her license & registration she complied and also gave the officer her concealed carry license and acknowledged that she had a weapon. The officer, nor the State of New Jersey, cared and locked her up.

She is a single parent from Philadelphia and had been the victim of crime twice and decided to take a conceal d carry course and buy a gun to protect herself and her family. After work one day she picked up her son and headed for a birthday party in NJ not realizing he PA gun license wasn't recognized by NJ.

NJ has a program for people that mistakenly commit a crime and had no intention of doing anyone or anything harm. It's basicly a probation program that the prosecutor can recommend to the court. Unfortunately neither the prosecutor or the court seen fir to place Sheneen Allen in this program. They did however find the program suitable for Mr. Rice, the NFL player of recent fame for knocking his girlfriend out and dragging her out of an elevator.

We, as a nation, are calling for Obama to call the Mexican president and arrange to have Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi released immediately AND HE SHOULD. We should also be calling for the Govenor of Pennsylvania to call Govenor Christi to gain immediate release of one of his citizens.

When we pray for the release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi let's not forget Sheneen Allen who is also being held prisoner in the State of New Jersey.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #2

..Yes...Law abiding citizens..that UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION Have The RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS..Must be Backed By ALL OF US !..or we/you, are next to suffer victimization at the hands of those that --
Toady to Treason ! !

Old 10-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #3

Thanks to the efforts the National Rifle Association Sheneen Allen has been released as long as she goes to the program you speak of.
If you guys who are so pro 2nd amendment belonged to the National Rifle Association like everyone who owns a gun should, you would know this.
Join the NRA today, while your at it, join the American Motorcycle Association also
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 10-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
Thanks to the efforts the National Rifle Association Sheneen Allen has been released as long as she goes to the program you speak of.
If you guys who are so pro 2nd amendment belonged to the National Rifle Association like everyone who owns a gun should, you would know this.
Join the NRA today, while your at it, join the American Motorcycle Association also
I stand corrected!!!! I made my original post after reading the article "Single Mother, Lawfull Citizen, Gun Owner and Prisoner of New Jersey" in the October 2014 edition of America's 1st Freedom magazine, which did not mention or reference the NRA's September 26th statement on her release.

As for your lecture about belonging to the NRA all I'll say is that I've been a supporter/member of the NRA probably longer than you've been alive so don't get your panties in a wad. Am I a member of the American Motorcycle Association...apparently you already know!

Old 10-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB View Post
I stand corrected!!!! I made my original post after reading the article "Single Mother, Lawfull Citizen, Gun Owner and Prisoner of New Jersey" in the October 2014 edition of America's 1st Freedom magazine, which did not mention or reference the NRA's September 26th statement on her release.

As for your lecture about belonging to the NRA all I'll say is that I've been a supporter/member of the NRA probably longer than you've been alive so don't get your panties in a wad. Am I a member of the American Motorcycle Association...apparently you already know!
Sorry for the "lecture", I tend to get little upset when people bitch about gun control and don't belong to a group who will fight for the constitutional right to bear arms or people who bitch about motorcycle related legislative problems and don't care enough to support the American Motorcycle Association.
If you have belonged to the NRA for longer than 69 years then you have
been a supporter/member longer than I have been alive
VBA #9

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-05-2014, 02:04 AM   #6

I don't know all of the facts regarding Ms. Allen's arrest but in my opinion, based on what I do see, the officer should have looked at her situation, used some discretion, and sent that gal on her merry way. Unless she had a ski mask on the seat and was casing a bank or something...common sense?! And yes, I too am a proud card carrying NRA man. Maybe not for 69 years, but nevertheless

Sold: Red 1999 Vulcan 1500 Nomad G1A
VBA# 2713, VROC #36569, TXVROC, American Legion Riders, VFW, VFD, NRA

Last edited by Bart; 10-05-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Old 10-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I don't know all of the facts regarding Ms. Allen's arrest but in my opinion, based on what I do see, the officer should have looked at her situation, used some discretion, and sent that gal on her merry way. Unless she had a ski mask on the seat and was casing a bank or something...common sense?! And yes, I too am a proud card carrying NRA man. Maybe not for 69 years, but nevertheless
I agree Bart, but when it comes to gun control most laws in the northeast United States punish the law abiding citizen instead of the criminal..
Some of the LEO,s here have no common sense either.
VBA #9

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 10-06-2014, 11:13 AM   #8

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
Sorry for the "lecture", I tend to get little upset when people bitch about gun control and don't belong to a group who will fight for the constitutional right to bear arms or people who bitch about motorcycle related legislative problems and don't care enough to support the American Motorcycle Association.
If you have belonged to the NRA for longer than 69 years then you have
been a supporter/member longer than I have been alive
Couldn't have said it better!

I only fuss with him (TC) on the board. Never in a dark parking garage over a parking space.

I think they'd just came out with the cap and ball about that time.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead