Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #31
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
The story posted by NRiderUSA has been corroborated by a video recording from a bystander. M Brown attacked the officer while the officer was still in his vehicle and wrestled with him to get the officers weapon. The weapon goes off and MB and his accomplice move away. The officer, already having been attacked by two individuals, yells for them to stop, they turn and taunt him then MD charges. In view of this I don't blame the cop at all for pulling the trigger. MD died three feet away from the officer after charging at him from 35 feet away. He was right to shoot until it stopped the charging perp.
If that's the case, then the police chief really mishandled this, big time.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #32

Either case, right or wrong, this incident doesn't justify the ignorance of the one's that looted and destroyed there own neighbor. It just goes to show how ignorant some people are. If people start jumping off mountains, I wonder how many others would follow. JMO
1996 800A Customized (SOLD)
2001 1500 Nomad (The Mistress)
2013 Voyager

2014 SE Rally - Elkins, WV
2016 SE Rally - Helen, Ga

Old 08-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #33

This kind of crap has been going on since the 60's and as long as the race hustlers continue to convince the minorities they might as well drop out of jr high cause they don't have a chance to be anything besides a gang banger cause of their skin color.

The facts in this situation don't matter beyond a black kid got killed by a white cop to them and a lot of them even if it proves out by the facts they still wont accept it because they have Sharpton and Jackson etc etc convincing them it was cause he was black.

Do your own research on the number of people killed by cops..... and then look at the color of their skin..... you might be surprised at the reality versus the myth the race hustlers are pushing.

The majority of blacks killed every year are not by cops.... its by other blacks.

But again, the race baiters wont let the facts speak, they have to keep spreading false myths so they can continue to have power over them in the polls.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 08-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #34
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2rat View Post
Either case, right or wrong, this incident doesn't justify the ignorance of the one's that looted and destroyed there own neighbor. It just goes to show how ignorant some people are. If people start jumping off mountains, I wonder how many others would follow. JMO
No, they wouldn't jump off the mountain but it would be another excuse to start looting.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 08-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #35
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
No, they wouldn't jump off the mountain
I can dream can't I??

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-19-2014, 01:10 AM   #36

..Well all and all..it goes back to who is informing the masses...and manipulating the situation to inflame...Divide And Conquer..and profit profit PROFIT !

Old 08-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #37

He may have been someone's son, but he was no child. 18 years old and at his size he was a force to be reckoned with. He was well aware of his choices, just not very calculating in his consequences. What did he think would happen if they got the cop's gun? Were they going to kill him? No one in their right mind would let him keep attaching them if they could get to their gun and stop him. Only regret is that he didnt get them both. And these so called witnesses will lie their asses off after working out a deal with the Browns to grab some of the civil suit money. I say let them burn down the town and the good folks who lived there can get the hell out and leave them in the ashes. There is more black on black crime and black on others than white on black. I dont have the figures but I guarantee it isnt hard to back it up.
Rant over....

David Hollinger
2002 Beige 1500 "Hannah2"
VBA # 02195

Old 08-20-2014, 06:17 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhollinger View Post
He may have been someone's son, but he was no child. 18 years old and at his size he was a force to be reckoned with. He was well aware of his choices, just not very calculating in his consequences. What did he think would happen if they got the cop's gun? Were they going to kill him? No one in their right mind would let him keep attaching them if they could get to their gun and stop him. Only regret is that he didnt get them both. And these so called witnesses will lie their asses off after working out a deal with the Browns to grab some of the civil suit money. I say let them burn down the town and the good folks who lived there can get the hell out and leave them in the ashes. There is more black on black crime and black on others than white on black. I dont have the figures but I guarantee it isnt hard to back it up.
Rant over....
Same everywhere

Old 08-20-2014, 12:23 PM   #39

The simple fact is until the results of the investigations are released we will not know what really happened. Having said that, there is no (zero) justification for looting and firebombing that has occurred. If those looters can be identified, they should be arrested and afforded the due process they want to deny the Cop.

Old 08-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #40

I don't know about "If those looters can be identified....." Seems to me they all come out at night in low light conditions that may prevent accurate identification and many have towels and or t-shirts wrapped around their faces just hiding from the truth within. If we could identify them from the underwear tags hanging out of their low slung jeans you might catch up to a few of them.

Even if they were caught we would only send them to the local jail or state prison to learn more damaging skills. Street thugs, rioters, and looters believe they are above the Law.

The rest of us, regardless of race or background, can only rant and rave about what we think has happened or the best outcome for us all. And we succumb to the vicious cycle of in-action and complaining about "right or wrong". What is done is done. A young man lost his life during the commission of a crime. An Officer of the Law will forever question his actions on that evening regardless of whether is was a "good shoot".

The alternative..... allow a man leaving the scene of a crime, fitting the aired description and with stolen property on his person, to beat an LEO, potentially escape with a weapon and radio, and escalate from common street thug and "strong arm robber" to "man with a weapon" leaving the scene of another more serious crime.

If this situation and result had been turned this would have been another "officer lost his life in the line of duty" and there would have been a lot of tears and a very nice ceremony at the cemetery with Taps blown on a polished horn and a 21 gun salute. I doubt that there would even have been a parade.....

The real shame of it is that the first business burned out was probably the only legit business in the neighborhood, the QT on the corner. That business and its employees and the officer that simply went to the street that evening to do his job are the greatest losers in all of this commotion.

The community, and we are all members of that community regardless of our location, race, skin color, or educational background; will continue to fester like an open sore until the infection kills us all if we don't take off the rose colored glasses and come down off our high and mighty soapboxes.