Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 07-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #31

Yea but I'm not sure the term LBGT is correct.

If you think about it lesbians are gay. Transgenders are gay. Bi is still half gay. So it should only be Gay to be correct. I guess every group wants their initials in there.

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-25-2014, 11:26 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Everything's illegal in California.
'cept pot

2005 Vulcan Nomad Sold
2006 Honda 1800 VTX (Freebie) Sold
2008 Harley Ultra Classic Sold
2001 Harley Ultra Classic Sold

Hangtown, Kalifornia

VBA #2625

Old 07-25-2014, 12:48 PM   #33

Get that fag out of your mouth!
Cobra Scalloped Slip-ons

Thunder Mfg. Intake Gasket
DEI Titanium exhaust header wrap
Corbin heated seat.
Polk Audio db521 speakers
Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 with Mobil 1 M1-110 filter
Kuryakyn Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs
Chrome passenger running board covers
All new fluids and lube.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:54 PM   #34

Now you're talking cigarettes.

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Old 07-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRider View Post
Yea but I'm not sure the term LBGT is correct.

If you think about it lesbians are gay. Transgenders are gay. Bi is still half gay. So it should only be Gay to be correct. I guess every group wants their initials in there.
Being an average bloke, i probably aint qualified to comment, but i am going to anyway. Any bloke that like,s shoving shit uphill is a weird bastard, and he aint welcome around me or mine

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-26-2014, 12:18 PM   #36

They used to torture prisoners in the colonial days with Hot Faggots......

from a fire of course....

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 PM   #37
Sr. Contributor

we call them homos here, that covers both genders. bisexual and trannies don't fit into the category.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 07-26-2014, 12:59 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
They used to torture prisoners in the colonial days with Hot Faggots......

from a fire of course....
You have to take into account that when the first settler,s arrived on your illustrious shore,s, firewood was hard find:, and faggot,s burned pretty good, if noiseley, tup: And once they ( your forefather,s) were settled, they burned everything And aint that make,s America the country that it is today ?

Old 07-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #39

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
You have to take into account that when the first settler,s arrived on your illustrious shore,s, firewood was hard find:, and faggot,s burned pretty good, if noiseley, tup: And once they ( your forefather,s) were settled, they burned everything And aint that make,s America the country that it is today ?
Pipe down there you. Obama's doubling down on effort,s surrendering Aztlán back to Meheco and return remaining land to the indigenous people,s of North America post 1492 and ship our pale arses back to England and Europe where we,ll be like nerve racking kin folks who visit at Christmas 'cept we ain't ever gonna leave ,till the last drop of booze is drunk and morsel of food,s ate starting with your spotted dick.

And believe me, Mate you DON,T want that!

I already got a private fund to send anybody kin to me to go back over there one way ticket. Got a one way ticket here on the desk for the ol, lady, the money grubbing sponge she is. She'll have the Queen broke within a year.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Last edited by Kawhead; 07-26-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Actually I think they brought those queer ways of torture learned from the inquisition in Europe.... who knows where they got the idea of torture to control the population from, you guys even have a tower dedicated to it though.

1946 George Orwell

Old 07-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
Pipe down there you. Obama's doubling down on effort,s surrendering Aztlán back to Meheco and return remaining land to the indigenous people,s of North America post 1492 and ship our pale arses back to England and Europe where we,ll be like nerve racking kin folks who visit at Christmas 'cept we ain't ever gonna leave ,till the last drop of booze is drunk and morsel of food,s ate starting with your spotted dick.

And believe me, Mate you DON,T want that!

I already got a private fund to send anybody kin to me to go back over there one way ticket. Got a one way ticket here on the desk for the ol, lady, the money grubbing sponge she is. She'll have the Queen broke within a year.

Wonder where he's going to get some Aztecs or Mayans from? Seems like everyone before took it from someone else before going back to who know who originally was the "Original" occupant, like Mexico.... they all gotta go, Spain is in trouble with that philosophy.. but then Mexico would be empty cause they committed genocide the population when they arrived.
Oh would that mean they will have to return the land to its original state of splendor? They destroyed the jungle and the giant lake they built Mexico city on looking for gold and treasures.... kind of predecessor of defining man made pollution... that keeps going back through history, no race or country is free from Obama's rules...... he's just targeting cause he's a racist and it keeps him popular with sheep looking for someone to blame..... isn't doing sheep illegal?

1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 07-26-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Old 07-26-2014, 06:02 PM   #42

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
Wonder where he's going to get some Aztecs or Mayans from? Seems like everyone before took it from someone else before going back to who know who originally was the "Original" occupant, like Mexico.... they all gotta go, Spain is in trouble with that philosophy.. but then Mexico would be empty cause they committed genocide the population when they arrived.
Oh would that mean they will have to return the land to its original state of splendor? They destroyed the jungle and the giant lake they built Mexico city on looking for gold and treasures.... kind of predecessor of defining man made pollution... that keeps going back through history, no race or country is free from Obama's rules...... he's just targeting cause he's a racist and it keeps him popular with sheep looking for someone to blame..... isn't doing sheep illegal?
I reckon we should do like the saintly environmentalist want and turn it all back over to the spiders, frogs, rats and alligators.

Before we go it,d be a good idea to get honest nations like Russia, China, North Korea, and last but not least, the freedom fighters over at the PLO to sign a Treaty promising never to occupy this oil rich chocked with unlimited natural resources, piece of real estate, then the world can go back to the peaceful harmonious existence it once knew before America, the trail blazing nation known for inventions such as most notably,slavery, and the atomic bomb used to murder millions of Japanese civilians, better known as the Great Satin reared its ugly head.

The Middle East can lay down arms then, because The Great Satin wont be around to stir the pudding no more.

Jack Daniels Honey on ice is the nectar of the gods!
It's like a Scooby Snack to me, except it,d be a Kaw Snack.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead