Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Sr. Contributor

More cop abuse

Any cop that might ever do this to my wife won't live to see court. This guy was charged with a felony, and of course a little later the charges were dropped.

But not in my world. Don't even both you 2 badge pushers are still on my list. Get off welfare go get a real job.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #2
Top Contributor

As usually happens, we don't know the entire story (unless there was some sort of news blurb I don't see). Why was she in jail? Why did she leave the cell? Broken face? We don't know what the extent of her injuries were. Could just be a bloody nose. Was she pushed back in the cell because she was being unruly? Was there something else going on outside the cell that required she be removed immediately (like a fight)? It LOOKS like the female cop pushed the detainee (I'm assuming that was just a jail, not a prison) too hard but sometimes, looks can be deceiving.

Other than the push, everything else looked legitimate.
Patriot Guard Rider
USArmy 1987-1990
2021 Can Am Spyder RT

2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - SOLD
2014 Nomad - SOLD
2012 Victory Vision - SOLD
2007 Black Nomad - SOLD
VMC #9367
VBA #1860

Old 07-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #3

Seriously Chris
Did you watch the same video I did?
It was not the female cop who threw her into the bench, If you pause the video at the point of the "assault" yes I said assault, you can see it was the guy who later brings in tiolet paper or tissue who pushed her.
I for one don't think any circumstance justifies that kind of treatment.
You can see the girl was very passive through the whole video.
The felony charges were dropped, of course they were, some cops think they are God and above the law, obviously some of them are.
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 07-17-2014, 07:57 PM   #4

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...lab-sues-cops/

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 07-17-2014, 08:13 PM   #5
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman View Post
As usually happens, we don't know the entire story (unless there was some sort of news blurb I don't see). Why was she in jail? Why did she leave the cell? Broken face? We don't know what the extent of her injuries were. Could just be a bloody nose. Was she pushed back in the cell because she was being unruly? Was there something else going on outside the cell that required she be removed immediately (like a fight)? It LOOKS like the female cop pushed the detainee (I'm assuming that was just a jail, not a prison) too hard but sometimes, looks can be deceiving.

Other than the push, everything else looked legitimate.
She was busted for drunk driving and was other wise harmless. Evidently getting busted by COPs is far more dangerous than drunk driving.
I had no trouble finding the news releases where the cop was arrested for felony charges and later the charges were dropped.
You didn't watch the video thru either.

The woman walked out because the cops SCREWED UP again and didn't close the god damned door.

Since my wife just said NO to a LT acting as the DA and he called her the C word I am still waiting for him to get out of PRISON to settle that SCORE. He may well have forgotten me but i have not forgotten him.

There is a war coming in this country and those on welfare like the cops are have 2 choices. They can get real work and real skill sets and join the cause or they can be the ENEMY and defend the govts that be. I don't care which. I know what side i am on and it is for Liberty, Justice can wait.

TC you can expect me in open carry in NH when you come. Enough is enough. I carry to prove to COPS my gun is bigger than their gun is. I won't care if you bring a gun. For all I know your permit is good in NH while my NH permit is no good in NY. That didn't matter to me a bit. I lived in Nh with a lot of guns hand guns included. The farmer up the road paid me to shoot woodchucks. Shooting wood chucks with a Ruger Bearcat 22 single action six shooter is cake.

There is no need for high cost .223 / .556 or other flat shootin' irons with fancy high cost scope for chucks. Chucks are not as smart as man, and can't count how many legs a horse has NY Farmers with fields full of chucks don't give a dam about COPS either. I did try to let NY take a few bucks but i called them from a pay phone. The cops used a word I don't do telling me I had to surrender my fire arms for up to 1 year. That isn't going to happen. if any one had tried i would have conquered NY State myself.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by macmac; 07-17-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:22 PM   #6

“Officer Michael Hart has been on station duty and has no contact with the public.

What a joke, the asshole should be fired or at the very least on unpaid leave.
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 07-17-2014, 08:26 PM   #7
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
Thanks....

I read another where the cop was charged but the charges were dropped. If that was my wife that cop would go missing in a hole in the ground I dug with a back hoe. It might be he was alive when he went in the hole and if he dies there it was his business not mine. And cops want any respect?

Respect can only come where there is one set of law for all. Until that time cops and me are enemies. Are war is coming it is time to chose sides.

I hold cops to far higher stds than I hold for me. If you don't add up to at least me you don't add up at all. I hate what is going on in this country anymore. This is not the land of a police state. We would be better off with NO COPS and far less poly tics. (poly plastic / tics blood sucking leeches)

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Last edited by macmac; 07-17-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:32 PM   #8

Seems like America is going crazy doesn't it.
Hell Green Lantern turned Gay, Thor is now a woman, Captain America is now black and Archie get killed protecting not just a friend which wasn't good enough it was publicized that it was a gay friend.

Seems like the whole country has their priorities crossed up....

But the bright side... Birth Control is free!!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 07-17-2014, 09:06 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
There are bad cops just like there are bad bikers. Conversely, There are good in both groups. We can't blame or denigrate all cops because of a few dirt bags. Most that I know are great human beings that treat the public whom they serve VERY fairly. Virtually EVERY officer in the State of Idaho, from the State Police to local police and Sheriffs stand to defend our 2nd amendment rights. I feel very secure in Idaho.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 07-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #10
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
Seems like America is going crazy doesn't it.
Hell Green Lantern turned Gay, Thor is now a woman, Captain America is now black and Archie get killed protecting not just a friend which wasn't good enough it was publicized that it was a gay friend.

Seems like the whole country has their priorities crossed up....

But the bright side... Birth Control is free!!
Yeah it's all wrong thanks to liberals and the PC liberal way. What is odd to me is that there is nothing liberal about liberals and there is nothing tolerant about them either. You see i grew up to be taught that a liberal was a liberty minded individual that wanted to be independent of govt ideology and so be FREE. There is nothing about these liberal who require the govt to give and tell them every little thing.
The govt is getting very close to my bed room and I won't allow the PC police in there. There will be blood.

A few years ago a spanish looking gentleman working for Border Patrol stopped me for no reason 350 miles from the Canadian Border to ask me if i was a Citizen. I told him I was a local. I was closer to my home than he was. He didn't like it much but my gun was bigger than his.

On my tags it says LIVE FREE OR DIE. The question is becoming who wants to die first. I don't much care myself not after the MURDERS. I know who cleans up the BLOOD, and it ain't no fuckin COPS. What I don't know is who will clean up mine but then I won't care about that either.

Fear is in the mind of the beholder and I have no fear. I did but not after the MURDERS.

Bitter you bet.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 07-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #11
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
“Officer Michael Hart has been on station duty and has no contact with the public.

What a joke, the asshole should be fired or at the very least on unpaid leave.
See! These SOBS cover their own. I bet he still has the woman's red BRA and sniffs it. Why do we need to pay welfare to a bad cop? What does a station duty cop do? beat more women? he committed a FELONY ASSAULT and need to go to PRISON for 25 years and be Bubba's Bitch.

I think that woman should be allowed to have him cuffed and tied to a cement bed and take a base ball bat to that chumps head, and then he should be dumped out in the boonies.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Last edited by macmac; 07-17-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #12
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
There are bad cops just like there are bad bikers. Conversely, There are good in both groups. We can't blame or denigrate all cops because of a few dirt bags. Most that I know are great human beings that treat the public whom they serve VERY fairly. Virtually EVERY officer in the State of Idaho, from the State Police to local police and Sheriffs stand to defend our 2nd amendment rights. I feel very secure in Idaho.
This is wrong thinking.... That cop is on high pay leave off duty in the cop shop right where he committed the crime. The acting DA that framed me for nothing and cost me time and money calling my wife the C word went to prison but not before he sexually assaulted another rookie officer of course whose job would be threatened if he told. Then the investigation showed small children as well for 512 counts.

So all we can wonder is for how long did CITIZENS suffer illegal actions in a so called court of LAW because of this one crooked officer assumed to be a officer of the state?

They are ALL crooks. They just haven't been caught yet.
Idaho must be very different from the other 47 lower states.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 07-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #13

http://www.wcvb.com/news/city-in-flo...995402#!bhdRaD

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Old 07-17-2014, 10:20 PM   #14
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRider View Post
Fishing. A broken head lamp is no excuse for fishing for drugs.1 day suspension for a sexual predator rouge cop is not nearly enough. I want him off the force and unable to carry a gun, Also to file a sex predator report in each town he resides in. What is apparent is We the people need to POLICE THE POLICE

There is no good reason to pay taxes to pay COPS when they are criminals.

A 70 year of friend of mine was raided in Mass for guns, The cops tool all his guns. All his guns were rel historical Flintlocks that don't count as guns according to the gun control act of 1968. In time all but one gun was returned in not so nice as were taken condition. The one was gone missing from POLICE LOCK UP. My friend sued and in the next 10 years won the value of the gun. That was $10,000.00 but no cops paid oh dear not that, the town's people paid taxes and my friend was one of the TAX payers who pay the cops to be on welfare.

Now tell me how do guns and drugs get out of POLICE LOCK UP? Don't bother the cops are ALL CRIMINALS.

We need a We the People Committee to POLICE COPS.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 07-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #15
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRider View Post
More of the story
http://crcriminallaw.com/zoe-brugger...ce-misconduct/

Cops won't need to pat me down to know their lives are at risk. It's tuff to conceal a colt govt mod .45. I won't be wanting a lousy 25 grand i want hair, scalps they call em. Enough is enough. Touch my wife, and it is me who is the LAW. I know this pisses off the cops but i don't care it is intended to shame them as is rightfully so. They should quit being cops and go get real jobs. get off the dole for once in their loves. or at least weed out these bad cops but that never happens. If it did they might get weeded out too, and wee just can't have that. Be really funny if another cop pats their women down some day I hope that happens.

off the same link I like this part

What Should You Do?

So what is the underlying message from Zoe Brugger’s incident? How should you respond when confronted with a similar incident?

As criminal defense attorneys, we deal with illegal search issues all the time. In the case of Zoe Brugger, it’s clear to see that the original intent of the traffic stop is not what the case became about. So what can you do?

First, asking to speak to a supervisor can help. In Brugger’s cases (and while remaining respectful) she should have repeatedly stated to the officer “I was pulled over for a broken headlight. I would like to talk more about the headlight issue.”

When the officer continued to ask about other issues, announcing that he wanted to search her car, Brugger had every right to say “I would prefer that you did not search my car.”

It’s important to remember, if the reason you’re pulled over is a civil charge like an equipment violation or speeding ticket, you cannot be arrested for a civil infraction. So staying firm and asking to be released is perfectly acceptable. It’s okay to ask, “Am I under arrest?” If the answer is no, you should ask to leave.

Again, if you don’t feel comfortable doing this, then request a lawyer right away and refuse to answer any additional questions until you can speak with an attorney.

The more informed you are about your legal rights, the easier it is to avoid mistreatment. And when you’re not sure about your rights or unable to stand up for them, consulting a criminal defense lawyer is always your best option.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

I have clearly stated NO WAY and been searched on my body and vehicle anyway. I have been told i can be arrested for asking questions. The Hell with this abuse. Maybe the next time this happens i will sue what ever town it is after i get beat up. There is no way I will offer respect that wasn't earned.

That cop who had that woman shake her bra was fishing and is a sexual predator. Is she had refused she would have been beaten with in a inch of her life like the other woman was.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Last edited by macmac; 07-17-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Closed Thread