Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 10-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #1

I'm going to play devil's advocate.

If you were out riding with a group and a SUV hit one of your buddies and didn't stop, would you try to stop him?

If he still wouldn't stop and puposely ran over a couple of more bikes AND riders, would you go after him?

If he still didn't stop and had run over one rider on pupose, and broke his back in two places and both of his legs, would you go get him and beat the shit out of him?

It's easy to judge when you don't see all of it.

MT
VBA 936

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS Tequila View Post

If you were out riding with a group and a SUV hit one of your buddies and didn't stop, would you try to stop him? He did stop after the bump. That's the first time they swarmed him.

If he still wouldn't stop and puposely ran over a couple of more bikes AND riders, would you go after him? Don't know if it was on purpose but it seems it was fight or flight at that time and he chose flight.

If he still didn't stop and had run over one rider on pupose, and broke his back in two places and both of his legs, would you go get him and beat the shit out of him? This is truely unfortnate. However, again it was a flight situation.

It's easy to judge when you don't see all of it. No argument there but the response was assinine.

MT
Would I chase him? Would I break the windows, drag him out and beat and slash him? Would I particiapate in this dog pack mentallity? No. A cell phone and a license plate is all that was needed. You see this mentallity with allot of police chases also.

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park

Old 10-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS Tequila View Post

If you were out riding with a group and a SUV hit one of your buddies and didn't stop, would you try to stop him?

If he still wouldn't stop and puposely ran over a couple of more bikes AND riders, would you go after him?

If he still didn't stop and had run over one rider on pupose, and broke his back in two places and both of his legs, would you go get him and beat the shit out of him?

It's easy to judge when you don't see all of it.

MT
MT,

What these scumbags were doing is trying to shut down the west side hwy so they could do crazy stunts unimpeded. They remove their plates cuz most will run and not get caught. The hands off policy of the NYPD, which I'm sure is about to change, is due to the fact that high speed chases through NYC usually cause more crap than they're worth. They all have multiple license issues and lots of prior arrests.
VBA #02113
Antlers, Oklahoma '12
Blairsville, Georgia '13
Antlers, Oklahoma '13
Eureka Springs, Arkansas '15