Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 08-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #1

PCIII Nomad 1600 model 220-411

I'm selling a practically new Power Commander PCIII USB for a 2005-2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad. Model number is 220-411. Have box and cables. Used for less than 50 miles. Decided to go another route. Will also leave on the custom map from FAIC tuning and I'll include the instructions they gave for adjusting the TPS if you want. The map was for Chucksters single plate intake and Cobra True Duals Billet tips.

$150 shipped USPS. I think that's a good price? Please PM me. I'll give you my Paypal address.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by kinggodzilla; 08-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #2

Just curious, how did you get this map from FAIC Tuning? So, the 'TPS' is the Throttle Position Sensor, right? Didn't know this was adjustable. I know you can adjust the setting on the PCIII though. Anyway, what is this different route you have decided to take?
KawaNow #01849

Old 08-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #3

There is very little information on the internet on F.A.I.C. except for some advertising, self-promotional material and a few testimonials. Are you sure you really got something for what you actually paid for? Little Skeptical...
KawaNow #01849

Old 08-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #4

The map I got was different than the ones that Dynojet has on their site. The ones on the Dynojet site you could smell the extra gas as I guess it was too rich. The new map didn't have that issue. Bike seemed to perform better too. The TPS adjustment was in the PCIII. According to the Dynojet software you can see there was a difference in the settings. The adjustment made a difference.

There were other bike forums that had discussed their maps. Lots seemed happy with it.

My dad got a new Harley Ultra Classic. He wants to get the Cobra PowerPro, but is skeptical of new technology. I had a Cobra PowerPro on my Suzuki C109RT and loved it. So my dad's going to supplement the price difference of the PowerPro so I can be his guinea pig on my Nomad and can be his "tech support" if he decides to get the PowerPro for his Harley.

Last edited by kinggodzilla; 08-12-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #5

Well, good luck in your 'Tech Support' for your dad and, I hope all goes well with your Cobra PowerPro. I have a PCIII and am intrigued about this FAIC tunning. Does the guy send you the program on a CD, memory stick, or what? I have a friend that told me mine smelt a little like gas when he was following me the other day, and I thought it was the guy in front of me LOL ... Maybe not after I just read your post. :-(
KawaNow #01849

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #6

He called me and we went over a bunch of stuff over the phone. I did the form on his website first.

Then he sent me a map and instructions.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dholmer View Post
Well, good luck in your 'Tech Support' for your dad and, I hope all goes well with your Cobra PowerPro. I have a PCIII and am intrigued about this FAIC tunning. Does the guy send you the program on a CD, memory stick, or what? I have a friend that told me mine smelt a little like gas when he was following me the other day, and I thought it was the guy in front of me LOL ... Maybe not after I just read your post. :-(
Which map are you using?