In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt
Barber

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut and, when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning, when the barber goes to open up, there is another thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later that day, a college professor comes in for a haircut and, when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The professor is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning, when the barber opens his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books, such as 'How to Improve Your Business' and 'Becoming More Successful'.

Then, a Senator comes in for a haircut and, when he goes to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Senator is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning, when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Senators lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the members of our Government!!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #2

Barber

That's a good one!!!!!LOL
Old 02-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #3

Barber

Hmmmm.......too true to be funny?!? LOLOL
Old 02-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #4

Barber

Amen, that pretty much sums up the way things are in the capitol city.