Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
I feel sorry for Lorena Ochoa

It is such a tragedy having to retire from being a professional golfer at the age of 28. Of course I realize how tough it is to go out and PLAY golf for three or four days in a row in each tournament. And the low pay they get. Guess that is why she is retiring, not enough pay and all the hard work. Glad I was in the Navy and then the Army for 20 years and able to take it easy. Never having to move where I didn't want to go and things like that. And the three, one year vacations I got to take in Korea away from my wife and children. Now that was great. Then working in a factory for nine and a half years after retiring from the Army. That was the easy life. WORKING ten hours a night and overtime on Sunday nights. I can see why she retired.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Login or Register to Remove Ads