Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthWest Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2010, 09:30 PM   #1

Spokane NW Motorcycle Show

Went to the Spokane- Northwest Motorcycle Show yesterday. Kicked a few tires, liked some of the "Adventure Sport" bikes (kinda thinking that would be fun). One vendor brought half-a-dozen Used bikes (Road Stars, VTX, ...) I thought that was a good idea, not everybody going to the shows can or wants to get into a New bike. I was trying to be a good Kawanow disciple and spread the word.... ran into a fellow Nomad rider who owns a 2008 Nomad, he intalled a Trunk and an HD Fairing, but had never heard of Kawanow... huh. Ran into a fellow Vulcan rider, to whom I shared my knowledge of the Cam Chain Extenders (which he was not aware of). All that to say, it's great to have this community of Kawa riders and friends.... Chris, I sure would liked to have been proudly wearing my NW Kawanow patch... hint, hint. or maybe I should just join CMA and convert souls.

Login or Register to Remove Ads