Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Idaho Jack Adapter Price Reduction

Does lifting your 1500 or 1600 Vulcan or Nomad on wood blocks and hockey pucks scare the crap out of you?? Me too. That is why I came up this Jack Adapter. It pins to the frame tabs on the bike and makes a nice flat and solid surface to raise the bike on.

The Idaho Jack Adapter has tabs on the frame that are milled from solid steel blocks that match up to the frame tabs on the bottom of the bike. Pins are now included with the adapter to securely hold the adapter frame to the bike frame. (I figured out how to make those for almost nothing. They are not pretty but they work.) You will need a coat hanger or bungee cord to hold the front of the adapter tight to the bike frame in the front. Others have used everything from coat hangers to bungee cord to magnets to accomplish that end.

My adapters are made from 14 gauge square steel tube that is welded together. The frames are powder coated for looks and durability. The ends are plugged with rubber inserts and safety equipment is included with each adapter.

This is absolutely the best and safest way to securely lift your ride with a standard motorcycle jack.

All of the KawaNOW members know that I have had a copycat who copied my adapters and put them on E-Bay. To respond to that ‘threat’ I have purchased all of the tools and equipment that I need to manufacture the adapters. The only thing that I now have done by someone else are the steel blocks that Chuckster mills for me for the frame tabs and I have the guy who used to make these powder coat the adapters. After making a couple of dozen of these now I have gotten my costs down and I’m ready to pass those savings on to you. The adapters are now $45 plus $15 shipping to the lower 48. I have found that some will cost me more than that to ship and some less but it will average out to $15 and it makes life easier than the back and forth to sort out that cost. I need to add another $15 to cover the cost to get a kit to Canada via USPS. (Sorry guys, but shipping to Canada sux)
Total cost with shipping;
Lower 48 $60
Canada $75
Others will have to call for a total with shipping.
I still take PayPal and that account is under my email address on the PayPal site. If you want to send a check in the mail just contact me and I will send you my mailing address.
I appreciate the opportunity to help you all get your bikes safely in the air and I really appreciate all of the support that you have shown me in the last three years.

hbsmalley@aol.com

Idaho (Bud) dba. MC Solutions.

By the way, if you previously ordered a set of my adapters and want a pair of my custom made “pins” just let me know and I will mail you a set. No charge.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Closed Thread