Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 02-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #1

Very Pleased Customer

Just want to give a thanks to chucksterscustoms.com, I ordered a set of risers last Friday and received them yesterday. Quality was excellent and shipment was quick. As soon as I opened the box, I headed to the garage to install them. It took me about thirty minutes and about half of that was spent looking for tools and a blanket to lay across the gas tank. Everything fit perfect, which lately is something I'm not used to. Seems like no matter what you get, even if it says made for, you have to customize it in someway. Not in this case. Now I know these, at least I think are not something that would be hard to make, but never the less, quality and machinery was great. This was kinda of a trial run for me since I had never bought from him before. After receiving such quick service and seeing that he takes great pride is something as simple as risers, I will definitely be ordering more products and look forward to seeing what else he comes up with for these bikes. I HIGHLY recommend buying from chuckster. I've only put about seventy-five miles on the bike since installing and can't believe the difference it has made. I wish I would have done it sooner, but before joining KawaNOW, I'm sure I would have paid a lot more than I did for them. Again thanks for the quick service and making my riding a bit more comfortable. Btw, I love the way the bike looks now with them, not sure how to describe, but for some reason it just takes on a whole new look.

Login or Register to Remove Ads