Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 03-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #106
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagemastr View Post

Mister... been a long time since being called that with that tone! Damm my luck however, BOA happened to be one bank that did pay theirs back and all would be good if not for, well, see for yourself:

http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/s...t/bankbailout/

But you didn't deny the banks using money printed by the feds to secretly prop themselves up, which they made millions on... are you really OK with that... really... just to make a political point on a forum? I did however mis-type: $7TRILLION not billion... http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business...mberg-reports/ but it is OK, I mean it was for the banks and all, and we all know how great citizens they are... mind boggling! How much of this has been paid back? Why were they in such a hurry to pay their TARP loans... please, honestly... tell me... I bet you will never guess! Pssstt... it might have had something to do with their bonuses.

I have no reason to lie here, my facts are straight, my logic reasoned (as stated above), and a simple google search linking as much as I can to non-paritisan sites to confirm my statements, most often before I make them, totally unlike most here who continually post opinions as fact while more laughably try to offer supporting evidence with links to, of all places... are you ready for this... faux news, or other sites which are by nature going to support your opinion. (OMG, please don't block me for mis-spelling FO.... I can't do it ). Would be like me trying to support an argument of mine with a link to MSNBC... get it? To say I am DEAD wrong; show me a site that contradicts this one which is not politically biased... my bet, unlikely, but hey, I am not so close minded that I will read it anyhow!

I love how easy it is for me to get someone calling me a liar even before they do a simple Google search... you guys make this too easy Admit it wilson... really, you did read the rest of my post except you couldn't find anything else to comment on... I mean, come on, I do at least read through all of yours and others here... ROFLMAO most of the time.

"Just quit posting BS lies and start getting your facts straight mister... or don't post at all." With Presidential elections around the corner, and with the current Republican field that even Republicans can't make up their mind over who can be the most extreme... not a chance! Bet y'all now wish you had your etch-a-sketch from childhood to play with!
Here's one on GM.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/04/21/gen...-autos-gm.html

and Chrysler

http://askville.amazon.com/money-Chr...estId=68864051
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #107

Quote:
Love the references to Freddie / Fanny: them damm lib's
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...eddie-mac.html Seem to be forgetting history faster each day. No one is immune for blame here! But Gingrich calling out Freddie / Fannie, this man is so full of crap that he makes Ron Paul look like a viable Republican candidate... but it is OK, he is not a liberal and he has our best interest in mind right?
So that is your attempt at distracting from this ?? Just another spin from the real problem.
Go ahead explain these....

And my all time favorite, blaming the people who tried stop them from doing it in 2008...and even having the balls to acts like they are the heros cleaning up what THEY created and allowed.. DAMN Internet and videos.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 03-23-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #108

Quote:

Mister... been a long time since being called that with that tone! Damm my luck however, BOA happened to be one bank that did pay theirs back and all would be good if not for, well, see for yourself:

http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/s...t/bankbailout/

But you didn't deny the banks using money printed by the feds to secretly prop themselves up, which they made millions on... are you really OK with that... really... just to make a political point on a forum? I did however mis-type: $7TRILLION not billion... http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business...mberg-reports/ but it is OK, I mean it was for the banks and all, and we all know how great citizens they are... mind boggling! How much of this has been paid back? Why were they in such a hurry to pay their TARP loans... please, honestly... tell me... I bet you will never guess! Pssstt... it might have had something to do with their bonuses.

I have no reason to lie here, my facts are straight, my logic reasoned (as stated above), and a simple google search linking as much as I can to non-paritisan sites to confirm my statements, most often before I make them, totally unlike most here who continually post opinions as fact while more laughably try to offer supporting evidence with links to, of all places... are you ready for this... faux news, or other sites which are by nature going to support your opinion. (OMG, please don't block me for mis-spelling FO.... I can't do it ). Would be like me trying to support an argument of mine with a link to MSNBC... get it? To say I am DEAD wrong; show me a site that contradicts this one which is not politically biased... my bet, unlikely, but hey, I am not so close minded that I will read it anyhow!

I love how easy it is for me to get someone calling me a liar even before they do a simple Google search... you guys make this too easy Admit it wilson... really, you did read the rest of my post except you couldn't find anything else to comment on... I mean, come on, I do at least read through all of yours and others here... ROFLMAO most of the time.

"Just quit posting BS lies and start getting your facts straight mister... or don't post at all." With Presidential elections around the corner, and with the current Republican field that even Republicans can't make up their mind over who can be the most extreme... not a chance! Bet y'all now wish you had your etch-a-sketch from childhood to play with!
Pagemaster... once again you are very confused. And you are now using lame liberal sound bytes. Etch-a-sketch? Really? Is that like using the "57 states" comment Obama made? ...a statement you know damned well was mis-spoken. Your credibility has just been lost with me on several points, especially when using "faux-news". Do yourself a favor and quit watching television and actually pick up some material that has more credible information in it and start reading a bit deeper. You will be surprised at the vast margin between the truth and what you hear in sound-bytes on the news.

Look if you want to hear some crap that was actually spoken on video of someone that is lying (and not just mis-speaking)... then I'll start providing it for you. Just let me know "mister".

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 03-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #109

Forgot to include Maxine Waters & Gregory Meeks roles in this Con Job on the Ameircans.

Go ahead spin this one too.... you cant!

Don't Regulate Fannie Mae or Freddy Mac

1946 George Orwell

Old 03-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #110
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
as soon as you typed faux news i knew you had no educational skills to have a debate.
that term has been used by every extreme liberal in the printed media. since you have no idea of Greg's background you sound like a terrorist debating him.
Wonder BD, just what is it that you take so personal when the all mighty FAUX news is mentioned? What is it with Greg's background that I am unaware of that makes me sound like a terrorist? My educational skills, match the level well beyond what is needed on a forum, difference is that you believe everything of what he says, I more often than not question it. Fair and balanced and all that, but when someone disagrees on this forum, they sound like a terrorist? Too funny.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #111
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman View Post
If you are going to make arguments on current events, at least reference current articles please. Both of these links 22- 24 months old.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #112

Pagemaster... oh my.

Not sure why you think we are against people doing well, or living a good life. We are not. At least not me.

I simply would like America to be a country where there is less government. I doubt you would argue that the government has not provided a good example of any program that is run well, and has essentially accomplished its goal.

Certainly I cannot think of one that would ever be used as an model to educate people on how to run one of their programs. Can you?

Regarding healthcare... some of the issues about pre-existing conditions, and policies being portable, and so on... are valid concerns; but Obamacare is not the answer. Obamacare is a federally-run, administered, and controlled healthcare program from head-to-toe.

Given my statement about the government's track-record of running programs and assuming you agree somewhat; do you really want your future's healthcare run, administered, and controlled by the biggest, most bloated bureaucracy? That's a serious question I ask.

I do not want them to have anything to do with our country's healthcare. They can regulate it; but not run, administer, and control its daily activity.

If this healthcare bill makes it... you will see all kinds of things you will regret happening to people, possibly including yourself or other loved-ones.

Just think about it... please.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #113
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
So that is your attempt at distracting from this ?? Just another spin from the real problem.
Go ahead explain these....

And my all time favorite, blaming the people who tried stop them from doing it in 2008...and even having the balls to acts like they are the heros cleaning up what THEY created and allowed.. DAMN Internet and videos.

Had to laugh at the first one a couple of times, first it reminded me of one within a month of the beginning if it, the other... did anyone watch any of the presidential debates recently? This video complaining of not enough regulation? Good laugh!

Second and third ones tell me you just don't like Barney Frank, gee, I am shocked! Now Nancy, I knew that already. But even in her video, the hypocrisy is more than obvious, on both sides, but somehow I suspect most here will see not see it! Videos of Republicans pushing for more regulation... really? Did anyone here watch any of the debates, or more famously this classic moment:

Old 03-24-2012, 12:22 AM   #114

Your kidding me right?? We are doomed!!

Yep, I dont like anyone who sets our country up to fail and gets away with it.
Yep, Nancy Pelosi falls under the same guidline defending the same people who set us up to fail.

and How did you spin the housing melt down and who caused it into the debates? Nothing can distract from them making sure anything that might have been done couldnt be done.

You guys keep forgetting the Dems took control in 2006......and had control over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac long time before that.

You didnt disqualify anything they said or even deny it because you cant.... all you can do is try to spin it onto something that has nothing to do with their own words and actions in regards to the housing market melt down.

1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 03-24-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:16 AM   #115
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
Pagemaster... once again you are very confused. And you are now using lame liberal sound bytes. Etch-a-sketch? Really? Is that like using the "57 states" comment Obama made? ...a statement you know damned well was mis-spoken. Your credibility has just been lost with me on several points, especially when using "faux-news". Do yourself a favor and quit watching television and actually pick up some material that has more credible information in it and start reading a bit deeper. You will be surprised at the vast margin between the truth and what you hear in sound-bytes on the news.

Look if you want to hear some crap that was actually spoken on video of someone that is lying (and not just mis-speaking)... then I'll start providing it for you. Just let me know "mister".
Did you see the etch-a-sketch comment? It was not a mis-statement. It was a Romney advisor asked about how he will appeal to voters in a general election, and he made the analogy that it would be like an etch-a-sketch, starting over and wiping his current extremist attempts for the conservative label and starting fresh, changing his totally conservative views to something more palatable to the voters in the general election. No, it wasn't mis-spoken and to suggest it was tells me you didn't see it.

But really, thanks for the admission that Obama's 57 state comment was mis-spoken

Last edited by pagemastr; 03-24-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:07 AM   #116
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
Your kidding me right?? We are doomed!!

Yep, I dont like anyone who sets our country up to fail and gets away with it.
Yep, Nancy Pelosi falls under the same guidline defending the same people who set us up to fail.

and How did you spin the housing melt down and who caused it into the debates? Nothing can distract from them making sure anything that might have been done couldnt be done.

You guys keep forgetting the Dems took control in 2006......and had control over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac long time before that.

You didnt disqualify anything they said or even deny it because you cant.... all you can do is try to spin it onto something that has nothing to do with their own words and actions in regards to the housing market melt down.
Doomed... damm liberals anyhow
Nancy Pelosi, and yeah, Barney Frank, and lets not conveniently forget those pesky wall street bankers pushing for deregulation, and getting it, and all those presidential advisors, those darn congressmen who voted in support of the deregulation... look what it got us. A congress bought by those same people, an administration (the past few) run by the same people, and yet people here seem so willing to lay all of the blame on Fannie, Freddie, Frank, and Obama... give me a break... really? Boehner, Bush, and his republican friends had nothing to do with it right? I mean Boehner didn't vote to deregulate the banks did he, really... he isn't pushing for more deregulation is he? http://www.speaker.gov/Blog/?CatagoryID=43387 Oh, that's right, he is calling these "Jobs Bills", and the banks had nothing to do with the housing meltdown... what a freaking lunatic...again; too funny!

This is fun; it is absolutely hilarious watching people here deriding Frank for his stand on deregulation given the current political presidential candidates stands on government regulation...

Speaking of setting the country up to fail, Iraq comes to mind... what a joke! What a joke to ignore this and to blame Obama for where we are today. Topic for a later posting which is sure to come up .

Old 03-24-2012, 05:23 AM   #117

Have you ever spent so much time typing a post that you got timed out and lost it?

I did....must have been an omen that it was a bad post and too long. Oh well there is two hours of my life wasted.
VBA #659
2003 Nomad 1500 (Gone but never forgotten)
2005 Honda ST1300 - Sweet and still kickin
2006 Honda Goldwing - Best Boat in the Marina

Old 03-24-2012, 07:19 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoeney View Post
Have you ever spent so much time typing a post that you got timed out and lost it?

I did....must have been an omen that it was a bad post and too long. Oh well there is two hours of my life wasted.
Maybe it was a sign...... dont bother trying to use logic with liberals. It wont work.
its a loop of insanity you will never get out of.

No matter how many facts you can show them.... it will still be distracted to someone else or something else being the cause.

I got caught in the circle of doom and wasted most of night trying to turn the lights on... and the results were the same... their still out.

1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 03-24-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #119
Sr. Contributor

I've typed for so long that I forgot what I was typing about.
And then some one says, it's too long and they won't read it.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 03-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #120

"He" is officially rattled!

VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417