Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 07-06-2015, 12:04 PM   #91

was looking to replace the old VENTURE with something lighter - lower -just as comfortable - with big bags. looked at victory several times but the nomad I sat on at the dealer said 'its u & me' -- more bike for the money -- did a seat mod and were getting along very well even though its heavier than I like but that makes em ride better

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #92

So I'm cruising the Harley dealer website around Christmas. See a K. Nomad with 11k. I bought my H. with 12k on it. Price was in the sixes. Well winter went by and I am still seeing this Nomad nobody wants in the late winter. I thought, well, it's a K. at the H., maybe they want to get rid of it, and I want a reliable bike, after all, I have a H. So about Feb. I went to look, liked the size and looks, but not crazy about black and gold..er, sorry, ebony and titanium. Well, I made a low ball offer in Feb. and took it home for 7k. Like it much.
Harley Bagger Muffs
Christian Motorcycle Rider

Old 07-16-2015, 08:27 PM   #93

I am in my 50s with 40+ years of riding and have owned 15 motorcycles of various type and makes: however never crossed over to HD. The nomad just fits right, at the right price point, and can be worked on by the average guy. It is a great all around motorcycle.

Old 07-16-2015, 11:10 PM   #94

Kinda interesting looking at some of the posts of guys who don't get on here anymore
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]