In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #46

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn,

I initially joined this forum simply to participate in some valuable Nomad information exchange and light-hearted banter. What I got in return was an unexpected surprise. Not only all of the above, but also a clear understanding that this forum is very unique in its underlying values of respect and consideration toward fellow members. This is indeed a tribute to the creator of this forum and speaks to the integrity of those entrusted to help manage it.

If you feel the same, may I suggest that you reconsider any decision to leave this place on account of the hurtful comments you received. Your postings here have been both informative and entertaining, and losing you would be a terrible blow to this forum.

And put another way....don't let that moderator "win" by quitting here. I'm sure he's just waiting to read that you've quit altogether - don't give him that satisfaction.

I look forward to your posts and you have much to contribute to this team...and I believe this team wants you to STAY!! :)
Old 01-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #47

My Banned Picture!

CheriAnn- Like a lot of people on here I have never met you! I assume everyone on most sites are adults and therefore should act and think accordingly. I believe the moderators/administrator of this site would take appropriate action when and if someone crossed the line from fun to blatant disrespect for others or some such other heinous behavior. That hasn't happened here so- let those who judge you be those that care- not the fun haters from some other forum! Enuf said on my part- HAVE FUN!!
Old 01-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #48

My Banned Picture!

Aw shucks....you all are so great! I swear I didn't mean to make drama....I was just devastated yesterday!!! I hardly slept all night too. However, today is new day! I am still just me...no matter what he said! If he wants to believe the worst about me, then it's his loss! I was a good friend to him!!!

I keep wondering, like some have mentioned, why in the world he would come over here to read my posts?!!!! I know he rides a 1600 Classic, but I have never seen him post here and didn't think he belonged????????

As for hubby.....believe it or not, they banned him today and he hasn't posted in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 01-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #49
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriAnn
As for hubby.....believe it or not, they banned him today and he hasn't posted in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have got to be kidding!!!! I guess they figured get rid of one, might as well get rid of the other.

Still glad to see you here and tell hubby to post more.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16
Old 01-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #50

My Banned Picture!

Can you Friggin believe it. I was in the woods minding my own business waiting for Bambi. And the next thing you know, I get sucker punched in the face. How or why would you get banned for asking questions in a pm.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #51

Send a message via AIM to dabull
My Banned Picture!

ok, somebody needs to send me a pm tellin me who they is.....and i whole-heartedly agree with spazz above...

cheriann...don't know you yet, but you seem like a fun person to be around from your posting...look forward to meeting you in Helen;)

Aloha

Derry
Old 01-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #52
Top Contributor

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazz
Can you Friggin believe it. I was in the woods minding my own business waiting for Bambi. And the next thing you know, I get sucker punched in the face. How or why would you get banned for asking and questions in a pm.
Spazz,

I would forget them altogether. It appears they had an agenda and were willing and able to do it.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16
Old 01-02-2009, 06:19 PM   #53

My Banned Picture!

What a bunch of tools they are. I go over there from time to time, but not any more.
2003 BMW K1200LT "Magic Carpet" DOA 11/7/2015
VBA #00291
IBA # 41995
DS #320
'08 Elkins, WV; '09 Helen, GA; '09 Custer, SD; '10 Stanton, VA; '11 Maggie Valley; '12 Townsend, TN; '13 Estes Park; '13 Blairsville, GA; '15 Eureka Springs; '16 Helen; '18 Custer, SD
Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #54

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
My Banned Picture!

CA what did you do that for? You know how to break a guys heart. :`( . I'm kiddin'. Do you feel better now that your around friends?

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead
Old 01-05-2009, 09:21 AM   #55

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead
CA what did you do that for? You know how to break a guys heart. :`( . I'm kiddin'. Do you feel better now that your around friends?
Sorry! After I was told that I was headed down the wrong path again over here, I just retreated and curled up in the fetal position... :'(

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 01-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #56

My Banned Picture!

By the way, I am getting past all this now. Life goes on!!! I don't want to use this board as a venting place and bring you wonderful people into the middle of this anymore. I have been VERY emotional the past two weeks over my treatment and probably said and did alot of things from my emotions....you know us women, we act on emotion not logic!!! LOL

So thank you ALL for being here for me!! I don't know how I would have gotten through it without you! You are right, I won't let one person with his terrible opinions of me ruin what I have over here!!! I am gathering as much Nomad knowledge as I can so when I go to buy my own, I will be armed and ready!!! Then I will be able to join and get a KawaNOW number like the rest of you! (Even hubby has his own KawaNOW number!)

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069
Old 01-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #57

My Banned Picture!

so - we get more pictures now?
Old 01-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #58
Advanced Member

My Banned Picture!

Like, maybe, right now?
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #59

Send a message via MSN to scion0
My Banned Picture!

I have been away a while and do not see the original 'bunny' picture at all so I am at a total loss :-(

Mike
"Scion0"
VBA#: 0097
Former VBA North Central Asst Regional Leader
St Jude Rides Peoria to Memphis Rider
Retired MSgt, USAF (1979 -99)
"Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff!"
Current ride: 2012 H-D Ultra FLHTCU (Black)
Past ride: 2007 Black Nomad
Old 01-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #60

My Banned Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Scion0"
I have been away a while and do not see the original 'bunny' picture at all so I am at a total loss :-(
Oh, it was just scandalous! Looked like a costume fit for a church bazzare haloween party at the nunery. You couldn't see any of the good parts. I demand a new pic with better, uh, exposure. Other wise, I'm gonna have to post my speedo pics.........don't make me go there .

Hey, Cherriann, the opinion of others is worth exactly what you pay for them. Especially if they are offered unsolicited and free to start with.