Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 02-10-2015, 11:38 AM   #16

"The United States Government....supplying weapons to fight communism since 1950!"
The communists are now called the Russian Government but its the same game that's it been since north Korea invaded south Korea 64 years ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'05 1600CL. Originator 18" Harley wheel mod, Dobeck TFI, True Duals, Mutazu hardbags, Flanders handlebars n' a bunch more.
Sometimes I miss the good ol' days but most times I'm just glad I survived them

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Vulcan Bill; 02-10-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
What are we doing with it
Waiting until the price goes back up to turn the rigs back on.

Dave "(dshelly)" Shellenberger
2014 Harley Ultra Classic
2007 1600 Nomad (Black)
Shellenberger Machine
Belgrade, MT
Various Bagger Member (Harley Chapter)
VBA # 2395

Old 02-10-2015, 12:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan Bill View Post
"The United States Government....supplying weapons to fight communism since 1950!"
The communists are now called the Russian Government but its the same game that's it been since north Korea invaded south Korea 64 years ago.
Not quiet mate,we were happily trading with them along with a lot of other countries,until uncle Sam decided that he had the right to put missile launcher's in the Ukraine, right on Putin's border's, when he was told to f--k off, he started a covert overthrow of the democratically elected Ukrainian government, and helped install a puppet regime. He then "DEMANDED", that the rest of the world invoke economic sanction's against Russia. Putin's response has been very restrained until recently,despite these sanction's he still supplies half of Europe with gas, and we would all be in the shit overnight if he stopped that. Putin is trying to annexe a narrow corridor along Russia's border with Ukraine to create a buffer zone against aggression from the American installed government, that's all. Obama's war lord's cant handle the fact that Russia wont bow down before them,and why should they,in this instance America is the aggressor, and it's making life for everyone in Europe very dangerous. Take the time to read this thread, you wont find it, or anything like it in, or on any American new's media.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the...tarted/5383982

Last edited by mick56; 02-10-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Old 02-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshelly View Post
Waiting until the price goes back up to turn the rigs back on.
And that could be a while, the Saudi's can pump it at $10 a barrel for evermore,and they probably will.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #20

I don't see anyone there committing any robberies as they are all stinking rich!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-10-2015, 01:30 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyDoggy View Post
I don't see anyone there committing any robberies as they are all stinking rich!
Not all of them mate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign...n_Saudi_Arabia