Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 07-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #16
Top Contributor

SouthEast Regional Leader/ARL.....

Coach would make a fine leader!!!.....hey Coach, you guys run any 7on7's yet??...they are finishing up around here ... off next week then one more week of workouts and August 1 is the real start date.

We have not participated in any but have gone to watch a few....hope you guys are looking good...btw..like I predicted on the trip , number 2 child is enjoying playing now that he is into it and can't get enough.....teenagers :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Todd Frazier
VBA #0003
VBA National Leader-USA Operations/Garage Moderator - RETIRED
2006 Black Nomad since she was born
Greensboro, NC

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #17

We have done one 7 on 7 this summer. We were supposed to do one last week but got rained out. Go to camp on July 30th-Aug 1, which is full contact. Our first practice isn't until August 10. We are working out 4 days a week (M-Th) and do some 7 on 7 then.

Kids are funny like that. I have some here that do the same thing.
2003 BMW K1200LT "Magic Carpet" DOA 11/7/2015
VBA #00291
IBA # 41995
DS #320
'08 Elkins, WV; '09 Helen, GA; '09 Custer, SD; '10 Stanton, VA; '11 Maggie Valley; '12 Townsend, TN; '13 Estes Park; '13 Blairsville, GA; '15 Eureka Springs; '16 Helen; '18 Custer, SD

Old 07-16-2009, 04:14 PM   #18

I talked with Aaron as well. He sounds good and has had LOTS on his plate druing the year, especially with his own health. The doc has released him to go to work but no more than 4 hours a day. He's looking forward to getting back on the bike some and plans to pop in on here and get involved some again. He was very appreciative of the phone calls. Glad all is well with him.

Amy "kawgirl" Neal
Greenville, NC
2002 Nomad

Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #19
Advanced Member

Hello everyone.
Sorry I have been off the board for awhile but looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. I agree with all of you that CoachA would make a fine leader and I would be most gracious if he would take over. I look forward to seeing you guys again and get in some riding very soon. Hope Mike gets him a new bike so we can hit the road. Todd sorry that you had trouble getting in touch with me but we need to plan on a ride soon, or give me a holler if you come up this way.

Kawgirl as always it is a pleasure to talk with you.

Again thanks for your calls and your thoughts and prayers I truly appreciate it very much. I am back at work but only working 4 hours a day for awhile, I could get used to this!!!!

Mike it was good to meet you for dinner the other day we had a great time. Lets get together again soon.

CoachA you have done a great job and I can't think of anyone better to keep the SouthEast Region going strong, Good Luck.

Ride safe!!!!!!

Aaron

Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #20
Advanced Member

I was reluctant to say anything until we heard from Aaron, I would have hated it if he thought he was being forced out.
But after reading his email I feel better about this.
CoachA has my vote.
I say we all vote when he's not around, then he can't decline the position

Web Slinger's Speedo face, Chuckster's Air Kit, Jay's LED Tail light, dshelly's throttle mod, Kuryakan Deep Bezel lens, Headlight Modulator, Kuryakan Run/Brake/Turn, DWG 2" speakers and amp, Stebel Air Horn

Fire & Iron, Red Knights, ROK, VBA, VRA, VROC, IAFF

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #21
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Reaper" - Doug Grimm
I was reluctant to say anything until we heard from Aaron, I would have hated it if he thought he was being forced out.
But after reading his email I feel better about this.
CoachA has my vote.
I say we all vote when he's not around, then he can't decline the position
If CoachA would like to take the position I would be glad for him to do so. I will help in anyway that I can. You guys talk to CoachA and if he wants to take it on, then lets let Tripp know and he can get it changed over.
Aaron