Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 02:29 AM   #16
Advanced Member

I'm with you TC. I saw this weeks ago. This guy is a piece of shit. No excuse and totally out of line.

I guess the guy and gal that showed compassion, the guy holding the woman like a child, and obviously has real feelings like a true human being, is also a criminal piece of shit also huh MACMAC.

OK! I'm done. I really don't care if THEY kick me off the site. Or send me nasty grams. I thought this was a vulcan forum and not a hate site.

MACMAC! You are a dick. You have serious problems, and I wish you the best in your indevores. You are destined for failier and a life of hate and misory. You will probably die alone and miserable and that is your own fault for harboring all the hate and misory.

Block me , I don't care. I have said my piece and anyone who doesn't agree, i could give a shit less.

What a FUCKING ASSHOLE you are MACMAC!
(kawboysix)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-18-2014, 03:14 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawboysix View Post
I'm with you TC. I saw this weeks ago. This guy is a piece of shit. No excuse and totally out of line.

I guess the guy and gal that showed compassion, the guy holding the woman like a child, and obviously has real feelings like a true human being, is also a criminal piece of shit also huh MACMAC.

OK! I'm done. I really don't care if THEY kick me off the site. Or send me nasty grams. I thought this was a vulcan forum and not a hate site.

MACMAC! You are a dick. You have serious problems, and I wish you the best in your indevores. You are destined for failier and a life of hate and misory. You will probably die alone and miserable and that is your own fault for harboring all the hate and misory.

Block me , I don't care. I have said my piece and anyone who doesn't agree, i could give a shit less.

What a FUCKING ASSHOLE you are MACMAC!
Holy Crap!

He must have gotten to you big time! That was quite a temper tantrum you displayed around the boards.

Old 07-18-2014, 03:23 AM   #18
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordgos View Post
Holy Crap!

He must have gotten to you big time! That was quite a temper tantrum you displayed around the boards.
I am human and he is not. Don't follow his bullshit. He is disturbed and needs help. Something needs to be done about this hater and I won't tolerate it anymore. I am here to stay and will give it back Just the same until Someone higher up stops this animal. If they kick me off, I will come back as someone else and continue to feedback on this asshole.

FUCK HIM!
(kawboysix)

Old 07-18-2014, 03:57 AM   #19
Administrator

This thread has run its course, there's no reason to leave it open.

Done.

Closed Thread