Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-26-2018, 10:07 PM   #1

Howdy! Been a while

Guess I'm feeling nostalgic, felt like checking out the old forums I spent so much time in. Been away for a little while with work/life/family issues staying very busy.

Just wanted to say howdy and I miss all the friends and great info I got from the Texas VROC and KawaNOW/VBA forums (Thanks Trip).

Saw info about some of the Vulcan Rally/Reunion in Eureka Springs that brought back some great memories with fellow Nomad riders. At some point life will get more stable to where I possibly participate in something like that again. Very enjoyable times there in Eureka Springs and with the Texas Hill Country Rides (HCR) in Fredericksburg.

It's not that I haven't been riding, I have, just leading a local Riding Club that's 90% HD's. Just haven't gotten too far from home - don't have the days off or finances to get out like I'd like to. I haven't been traveling much either in my other hobbies (martial arts) teaching or doing seminars. Just starting to slow down some.

Great forums and glad to see it appears to all still be going strong. It was a great help to me and source of invaluable information and assistance when I had my Kawasaki. I rode Kawasaki's for over 20 years.

~Ride Safe~
Mac

Dennis "Master Mac" McHenry
VROC#880, VBA#673, DarkSide#273
'15 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
'05 Vulcan 1600 Nomad (Left the nest)
'02 Vulcan 1500 Classic Fi (RIP)
'95 Vulcan 750, (Retired)
Houston/Klien, Tx

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-27-2018, 08:57 AM   #2

Good to hear from you again, I hope everything is well with you, and going well.
Yours always welcome here, so don't be a stranger!

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951