Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2008, 10:53 PM   #1

End of summer vacation :(

I probably won't get much sympathy here other than from fellow educators, but my summer vacation ended today. Tomorrow is the first day of school, and it's back to work. Hard to believe that the summer break is over, I don't know where it went. I'm looking forward to a new school year and seeing the kids. For the most part, we have great kids in our system, and I enjoy working with them.
Got some great trips in on the Nomad this summer. We went to the Black Hills of SD, Fergus Falls, MN; Teddy Roosevelt National Park here in ND, and many local rides. So far I've got 6900 miles on the Nomad since May, so my goal of 10000 miles in a summer is still a ways off, but attainable. My riding time gets greatly reduced now once school starts, and our riding season usually ends around Halloween time.
To all fellow educators, have a great new school year! And to everyone else, ride on!!

PC

Login or Register to Remove Ads