Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to ruruson1
Road trip

Well guys, I leave sunday on the Nomad from Arkansas to Sacramento, Ca. I ahve a friend on a Wing riding with me. My folks live in Ca and I can't wait. well spend 4-5 days in Ca. then ride up the coast on Hwy 1. depending on the fires ( they have alot of the highway shut down). My father will join us in Sacramento. We'll head to Washington state and then to Yellowstone, and then to Sturgis for three days. After all that I'll head home. I have three weeks of vacation, open highway, sweaty a$$, and good times. I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas.
This will be my first long or any ride with my dad and I'm looking foward to it. Hes not in the greatest of health and he wants to ride through Oregon & Washington state to complete his 50 state journey, and one last ride to Sturgis. We do hope theres more but this one will be special. This is my first trip out west and to Sturgis and I can't think of a better person to go with.
I'll take alot of pics and hope to hear form ya'll when I get back. RIde safe and keep the rubber down.

Login or Register to Remove Ads