Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2015, 11:14 PM   #1

HD style tourpak, 1700 wompus rack for sale, 1700 Nomad

I am selling the old girl and I have decided to part her out to get her back to an "improved" stock status. The parts are listed below and I will probably be putting some helmets and a jacket or two up as well later. I may also be putting my fairing up for sale, someone called dibs on it so I won't post it until he says yay or nay. Here we go. [U][B]All prices are negotiable.
SOLD

This is ABS plastic, with a top mounted rack, lid storage bag, wraparound backrest, running lights, side marker light, brake light and blinkers. It is also wired with a 12v plug for charging electronics. I am including the wiring harness to be used to solder to the applicable light wires on the bike.

Here she is on the bike

Inside without the bottom mat, with lid bag

All the accessories are inside the trunk so the trunk looks bad where the backrest rubbed, it will be covered by the backrest. That being said, it isn't a perfect paint job but it looks fine and unless you have this color bike you will probably paint it anyways.

Wompus Rack - SOLD

I will include this with the tourpak for 100+ s/h (yes it will be shipped separate) or separate for the above price. It is painted silver to match the bike but is easy to repaint.

Grasshopper Driver Backrest w/ pocket - SOLD

That's it for now, I accept paypal and since I will be deployed all items will be boxed tomorrow and I will tell my wife to print labels and ship once payment is accepted. Thanks!

2012 Nomad 1700
VBA #02021
VROC #34848

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by dewey405; 12-31-2015 at 10:11 PM.