Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2014, 01:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponch View Post
I will start off by saying I am part english on my mom's side, BUT, may be you need to reread your history. I can tell you that my dad did 35 missions in a B-17 from Chelveston. May be we should have stayed home and let you and your countrymen learn German. Hitler was in no position to attack America and hoped we stayed out. The Japanese are another story and got their comeuppance. I am really starting to believe that the best came here and the worst stayed behind, taking the role of wine and beer drinking surrender monkeys. England didn't hand over anything to the US for our troubles either.

At least you have Pat Condell, a saving grace.

mate, we paid you blokes war reparations up until about 1998, you need to check the history, and i think you are the exception to the rule when it comes to appreciation of what part the british played in the last 2 world wars. I find it easier to see another mans point of view when i can take him seriously, when he,s honest and upfront, not pretending to be a :Bad ass biker: with an avatar and words that give the impression that he,s a real mean bloke, when on closer scrutiny he turns out to nothing of the kind.