Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Forum Support & Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
VBA Founder

Thumbs Up *** Getting settled into our new forum... PLEASE READ

Well, no doubt everyone has noticed that we have a change in forums....
I won't go into a long story about how everything happened, but I wanted to say a few words concerning this change.

First of all, I felt a change in our forum needed to be made because we were outgrowing the old. Their software was getting outdated. So, enter vBulletin. We wanted to convert and move our forum over to a new server and new forum software.

As with any conversion, most everything was moved over, but there are going to be some things that didn't make it. This is where we need your patience and help in learning the new forum system.

You may think you can't do it.... you may think you're lost.... you may make statements on the forum that people are not going to login...... but be rest assured that this is where the forum is going to stay.

I realize that change can be a pain at times, but this change is something we needed. Eventually, all will adjust and will probably be happy that the change was made. In the meantime, please keep your negative comments to yourself and try your best to learn, evolve and adapt.

Here are some answers to other questions I'm seeing on the new forum:

"Am I a member of KawaNOW or VulcanBagger.com?"
You are a member of KawaNOW. VulcanBagger.com just happens to be the forum we use and is a partner of KawaNOW.

"I'm glad I didn't buy any KawaNOW patches".
Well, if you want to buy KawaNOW patches or not, that's your perogative. What I take from that question is whether KawaNOW still exists and yes, it does.

"What do I do with my old KawaNOW t-shirts?"
Keep them.... wear them and use them with pride.

"Why is the address for our forum vulcanbagger.com?"
In setting up our new forum, we decided that we wanted a new address for everyone to log into. Noone else uses vulcanbagger.com for their forum except us. Only KawaNOW members are using it.

If you have a problem with the forum that needs attention, feel free to PM the Admin. They will be the one handling most of the technical problems. I am a secondary Admin. Which means I have some, but not all admin capabilities. So, feel free to email Admin or myself if you have any legitimate problems that need our attention.

Give it time.... one of these days we all will look back and realize this was a change for the better.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads