Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2011, 08:27 AM   #11

Will the USA survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMPUS
We have one chance to change that. In 2012.
I don't understand how an election will change anything. If the Republicans controlled all 3 branches of the government, does anyone really think there would be any changes? Oh sure, they'd toss us a few bones and we'll think they're doing something but in reality it will be nothing new.

This country has loss it path in life. We've got more people in prison per capita than any other nation in the world and we keep calling ourselves free. What freedom? I can not think of too many things we can do where there is neither a law or regulation in place telling us we can not do it.

We've got politicians preaching about creating jobs. Just how to hell does a Government create "non -government" jobs? They can not! All they can do is create an environment (IE: Taxes and regulations) that are friendly towards private enterprise. But that will never happen because they've got everyone's up in arms about and I quote, "Corporate greed." Or how many times have we heard, "Pay their fair share?" That one makes me shiver like fingernails on a chalk board.

We've been invade by illegal from south of the boarder that are just draining our system. And what do we have, politician refuging to enforce our laws. Mind you they're the same laws that previous politicians created. When ever someone starts to talk about this one, here come the mother of all trump cards, Racism!

Change in 2012? B.S.

In 2013 we'll be posting, "We have one chance to change that. In 2014."

You want change? There's really only one way.

Don't start the revolution without me!