Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthEast Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #16

Lehighton Bike Nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish
I like this one the best ::)

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...8/DSCF2527.jpg

I forgot thanks Lloyd, he bought lunch for everyone ;)
;) Your welcome Larry! It was good getting together.
I thought we had a nice day and seen some nice rides. But without a doubt that Indian was really beautiful.

The only downside for me was the ride home in that torrential rain. That was the longest ride in heavy rain I ever made.

A couple of times I had to go around cars that were going so slow (about 5 to 10 mph) because they couldn't see, I was tempted to stop a few times but didn't because I knew they were predicting more thunderstorms later and I had a long haul if I wanted to get there before dark. :-/
The rain was so heavy that I was soaked through the rain gear it got in through the vents, up the sleeves from raising my arms to see and even around the collar. Gail said I looked like a drowned rat when I pulled in.
She also said how glad she was that she couldn't go.

Hopefully we'll have another get-together on a nicer day before the Summer's over.

::) I slept well last night!

Login or Register to Remove Ads