Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > National Rally 2011 - Maggie Valley, NC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #11

NATIONAL RALLY SHIRTS........Order link here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by petenomad
I don't think the shipping is out of line at all. An additional shirt is only $1 more to ship according to the FAQ. Order two at one time and you have a bargain. I doubt I have ever paid the exact cost for shipping when buying anything online. Sometimes its based on the cost of items, sometimes its a flat fee.
They are charging $2 over the envelope cost you cite. Keep in mind that they are also paying someone to put the shirts in the envelope, and someone who tracks the orders and sends out the shipping email. There's probably at least two salaries that $2 is helping to pay.
Interesting point but I don't agree. When you build your price it includes all your costs you shouldn't "surcharge" for the shipper that is simply a part of your cost that is absorbed in the product.

On another point yes you folks in the US often get free shipping but when they ship to Canada they charges us and this can get quite costly. When I still had an address in Detroit I could save 20% or more in some cases.

Amy you have done your job and the logo/crest looks great and that is why I did order two...

KawaNOW #01650
Bell City Riders #21
SCRC 329
2010 Nomad (The Beast)

Previous Bikes
2008 - 900 Vulcan Classic
1958 HD HydraGlide