Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #31

Hot Springs AR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimball2
Hey Jim, you dont know me, im Gary Kimball, new member,we live in Sikeston Mo. , planning a trip over to Harrison Ar. one night and down hwy 7 to Hot springs for a couple of days, see the hotel you stayed at, would you recommend any others in case this one doesnt work out, Thanks Alot! talk at ya later.
I have only stayed at 2 motel/hotels in Hot Springs the Travelier Inn and the Arlington Resort Hotel, the Travelier Inn is OK the price is good and the Arlington is an old hotel nice but expensive but there are many motels in Hot Springs.
I don't know when you are going to Hot Springs but you should try to join us in Antlers OK on the 29th of Sept. there is a group of staying there for 4 days and riding every day check out the Talimena Rally in the South Central Section.

Login or Register to Remove Ads