Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #1

Dan has a cop story you won't believe

How ironic, or appropriate, that this would happen to me of all people on the board huh?

Here's the deal, my brother-in-law was shot and killed by the cops yesterday. ??? ??? ??? ???

He was separated recently from my sister (nothing like me, a top notch, beautiful, intelligent, businesswoman). He hasn't been taking the pending divorce (her choice, not his) very well, and she got a restraining order against him. He keeps violating it and being an ass.

Yesterday he called the cops and told them he was suicidal and the cops tracked him down using cell phone tower triangulation and an airplane. He hit a police vehicle with his truck when they showed up, went on a short chase (very rural secluded area) then got out and pointed a gun at them. That resulted in two deputies both shooting him up pretty good.

He was an asshole who needed shot in that situation. And it's too bad for the cops and their families. You have to be a psychopath to not have emotional ramifications for taking a life, even if it is in self-defense. So he was an asshole to do that to them.

He was also an asshole to put his kids in the position of having all their school mates see this on the news (his name will come out today). He could have gone in a way that wasn't as damaging to his kids, though it would still be harmful.

I saw the story in this link yesterday, but didn't know it was him. I didn't know I'd ever be the "next of kin" that a name on a news story wasn't being released for.

Weird huh? Dan and cops.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=8542232

Login or Register to Remove Ads