Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
VBA Founder

SouthEast Regional Leader - Latest

I received a PM today from Aaron. I'm glad to hear that Nomad1600 is feeling better, getting around more and riding some. Aaron also told me that he was ready to give up the RL position for the SouthEast.

I appreciate everything that Aaron has done for the SouthEast. You guys have put together a tight group that enjoys communicating and riding with one another. I commend Aaron for being a vital part in that.

With Aaron's resignation, I have decided not to have an election for his replacement. Ron (CoachA) has done a good job standing in for Aaron during his recovery and I think it's only fitting to forgo the election and make CoachA the newly appointed Regional Leader for the SouthEast.

Join me in congratulating Ron on his new position. Also, Ron will be appointing his own Assistant Regional Leaders. He will let me know who they are later.

Thanks for everything you guys do for KawaNOW.

Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads