Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthWest Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2009, 04:22 AM   #1

Riding the four corners

A buddy and I are looking at riding the four corners of the US within the next three years. I realize I am planning way ahead, but it seems like it would be a good idea to plan ahead for a trip this big. I'm not planning on registering on any site to claim that I did it. We're just going to ride. We were thinking about stopping every couple of weeks and taking three or four days to relax and possibly having our wives fly to wherever we are and spend time together. Then they'll fly back and we'll hit the road again.

My question is: Has anyone here done this ride? Any pointers or ideas? Just looking for suggestions at this point.

Login or Register to Remove Ads