Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Motorcycle Safety/Riding Techniques

Old 03-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #1

ALMOST WENT DOWN & CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

WOW! I almost witnessed hubby go down on the Nad this evening! We were riding on some back roads, and this road had some nice little curves. I decided to turn on the digital camera and video some of it!

This clip is a little over a minute, so give it a chance to load. The wind noise is terrible, so TURN DOWN YOUR SPEAKERS I will also save you the trouble of watching the whole boring clip...jump ahead to about 20 seconds left and start watching closely....at 10 seonds left you will notice a distraction to the left, just as Chaz has started leaning into his turn!!!!! The distraction caught him off guard and he was concerned it was coming out into the road (young boys riding fast and silly on an ATV). That messed him up and you can see the result!!! We are SO lucky (and blessed) that another car wasn't coming from the other way. I'm also happy that hubby held it together and kept himself upright. He did tell me I would have to launder his jeans as soon as we got home! :-[

I'm sharing this (with his permission) because I am wondering if this has happened to anybody else? Any tips on surviving this in one piece?!

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069

Login or Register to Remove Ads