Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 12-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #1

More Nomads?

This morning, on my way to work, I saw yet another Nomad on the road near my house. This one was all maroon and heading north on Kuykendahl.

Now, I bring this up because all summer and fall long, while out riding, I have seen at least 7-8 Nomads in our general area and 3-4 more in other parts of town. The one this morning was a new one I hadn't seen before. I've had the oportunity to talk with only two of the riders, and neither of them were aware of this site. Blasphemy :(" title="" border="0"/> ???.

As many people as there are that visit this site, I get the feeling there are A LOT of Nomanics still out there who don't know about us or for watever reason choose to remain quiet. HEY, PEOPLE, if you're there, speak up! Don't make us send someone to your house.

As for me, I'm going to make it my personal mission to speak with the riders I do encounter and let them know just what they have to gain by spending a little computer time every now and then. Not to mention the great rides we could put together in just our little area. Expand that to the city, or the state and , well.....it could get interesting.

So, do any of you guys and gals meet other Nomad riders (or see them out on their bikes), and how often? And, how many in any given time period? Or am I just delusional and seeing things?

Login or Register to Remove Ads