Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #1

Self Cancelling Blinkers

Doesn't our Nomads have self canceling blinkers? I could have sworn mine did. I usually bump the switch with my thumb after I turn (habit) but today I noticed they wouldn't cut off on their own. I only noticed this after I installed the Stebel horn but it's only connected to the battery and the horn button. I get the most weird problems and now my speedometer quit working right. I had the cable disconnected and this morning as I was going down the highway a guy was pointing at my from wheel. The cable had slipped out of the stearing head and through the wire hanger then was dragging. Ruined the housing and lost the speedometer nut. Now I need a speedometer and a cable.
I finally found a used speedometer in Georgia for about $25 cheaper than a new one. Guess 'll look around a little more.

Zoom45

Bobby Risher
Terry, MS
Kawanow member # 124
South Central Group
2000 Nomad 1500 (carbed) 128,000 miles

Login or Register to Remove Ads