Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #1

Hi from Northeast Fl

I heard about this forum from a few respected members on VolusiaRiders and after reading some posts and seeing how helpful folks are here I thought it was the place to learn more about my bike.

Unfortunately budget dictated that a Nomad was not going to happen but I did find/buy a nice respectable '06 1600 Classic. I hope it's alright to hang out here.

Since my Classic already had a windscreen, risers, and riders backrest and I have some Tsukayu hard bags (from my C50) I will still be able to comfortably travel. It also came with unbaffled Vance and Hines Big Shots (I still have the stock pipes). My first 2 purchases have been some Quiet Baffles to calm it down some and Barons engine guard. If the baffles don't work as I want I will put the OEM pipes back on. The orders haven't come in yet so I have the installations to learn and look forward to.

It looks like I have some reading to do over the next few weeks to catch up on all the past posts. I hoping that some of the information and tips will also apply to the 1600 Classic.

Cheers!

Login or Register to Remove Ads