Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 05-08-2008, 02:03 AM   #1

I'm Back

Last tuesday evening I got a nasty virus on my computer. My background disapeared and said "warning please install an anti-spyware" Sysytem restore did not even exist on my computer. My documents and pictures were fine but I could not get on the internet. Geek squad said they could fix it in 1 1/2 days and it ended up taking them more than a week. I just got it back tonight and its like a completely different computer. Everything is so small I practically need a magnifying glass to read anything -I tried to go to display under the control panel and change pixel settings and I can get it to a good size but then the pictures are either short and fat or tall and skinny. The only "normal" looking setting is really small.

Glad to be back. Missed out on way more than I can ever catch up on. If there are any computer guys that can help me out with my settings let me know what I can do. I'm wondering if its a new version of windows? do I need a larger monitor now?

Login or Register to Remove Ads