Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Old 12-13-2010, 09:37 AM   #1

KawaNow a Great Forum

I am fairly new to this board, a new Nomad owner, so I lurk on this site as well as another Vulcan board, just to learn stuff. I have to say that this is a great forum for learning technical stuff about my Nomad. The other board seems more interested in customizing along with a little bit of good mechanical info, but this one is great. I appreciate the collective wisdom of the folks here. I don't often post anything, but I prefer reading and increasing my knowledge. Maybe someday I can pass on some of that knowledge to another newbie.

And while I'm here, I'd like to pass on Kudos to Joe Norris (Chuckster) for all his help recently when I ordered two sets of the large fork lowers, both for my bike and my wife's 900LT. He's great to do business with, and even though I only bought the lowers, (nothing fancy) I thought that they were very well made. They're thicker than the stock OEM ones, and should last longer. THANKS JOE!

Login or Register to Remove Ads