Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 07-27-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Getting back in the saddle again!!!

Hello everyone.
Sorry I have been off the board for awhile but looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. I agree with all of you that CoachA would make a fine leader and I would be most gracious if he would take over. I look forward to seeing you guys again and get in some riding very soon. Hope Mike gets him a new bike so we can hit the road. Todd sorry that you had trouble getting in touch with me but we need to plan on a ride soon, or give me a holler if you come up this way.

Kawgirl as always it is a pleasure to talk with you.

Again thanks for your calls and your thoughts and prayers I truly appreciate it very much. I am back at work but only working 4 hours a day for awhile, I could get used to this!!!!

Mike it was good to meet you for dinner the other day we had a great time. Lets get together again soon.

CoachA you have done a great job and I can't think of anyone better to keep the SouthEast Region going strong, Good Luck.

Ride safe!!!!!!

Aaron

Login or Register to Remove Ads